Chapter 17

A/N
Hey guys! Up for the 2nd update today? Here you go!
By the way, Hayden is played by Gregg Sulkin.

Jessica's POV

We walked out of the cabin, and right away, that fake girl that followed me home ran up. "Hayden, do you want to go and hang out?"

"Nevaeh, go away!" Hayden sounded angry, like he could pop someone's head off. Which, I'm sure I will see that in less that an hour.

"But Hayden, you don't want to hang out with this dirt bag, do you?"

"The only dirt bag is you!" I yelled.

With that, Nevaeh ran up, slapped me, then punched me. She kicked me to the ground and attacked me. Hayden tried pulling her off, but he was acting like she weight 500 pounds. She scratched me, and I feel the blood seeping out of my skin. She punched me 5 more times. I started to see spots in my vision. My breaths were getting shorter. I took one last, long breath, and then, there was black.

Hayden's POV

I saw her lifeless body lying there on the ground. I tried to help her, but Nevaeh wouldn't let go. I carried Jess to the cabin and laid her on her bed. I called 911 a couple minutes later because there was no sign of her coming back to consciousness any time soon. I heard the sirens wailing through the silence. Someone came and knocked on our door, and I opened it so they can heal her. They pulled Jess away on a stretcher and allowed me in the ambulance as long as I didn't take away attention.

10 minutes later

I am currently sitting in an empty waiting room. The only thing I can hear is the nurse at the front desk typing away at her computer. I hope Jess is alright.

"Jessica Carrey's visitors." A doctor called. I ran up to him, and he lead me to a small white room with a tiny window. Jessica was sleeping soundly, but when she heard me walk into her room, she woke up.

"Hi," I said, relieved she is okay.

"Hi," she said smiling.

"I'll leave you two alone." The doctor said. He walked out, and silence rang through the room.

I suddenly heard a voice that I wish didn't exist right now.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Eric.

------------------------
Update 2 of 4! I hope you enjoyed it!

-Cam