Chapter 32

Hayden's POV

I walked into my cabin, and Jessica ran off into the bathroom with a change of clothes. After a couple minutes, she came back out in a crop top and short shorts. "Mmmm...I would like to see you wear this more often." I told her.

"Good luck with that. I'm going to the dancing cabin. Be back in a while." She said. She ran off after that.

The door opened about five minutes after she left. I looked up, and Nevaeh was standing in the doorway. "Neveah, what are you here?" I asked.

"Where were you last night? I was gonna come and have some fun with you, if you know what I mean." She said with a wink. Maybe, she shouldn't do that anymore....

"I was with Jessica in a place far FAR away from you." With that, I pushed her out the door.

She screamed, kicked the door, and left. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, man! You haven't talked to me in forever!" Zach said with a whiney, little-girl voice.

"Hey, did you change genders within the last month?" I asked him with a playful smirk.

"No, as a matter of fact, I did not." He said with a frown. "Anyways, I brought over the bro pack!" He said in a sing-songy voice. The bro pack is a package that we put together a long time ago. It consists of thousands of horror movies. Then, whoever thinks of using it has to bring drinks, mostly beer, and food.

I popped in one of the horror movies. Halfway through the movie, Jessica walked through the door. "Hey, what are you watchi-AHHHHH!!!!" It was so funny! She walked in right when the guy was killing the helpless little girl. "Turn it off!" She screamed. She ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Turn it up louder, Zach." I whispered.

"I heard that! Your whisper is like my normal talking!" She yelled through the bathroom door.

Zach turned it up so loud that you can hear the girl getting stabbed. I laughed so loudly.

"AHHHHH!!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!" She screamed from within the bathroom.

"Fine." I pout. I turned it off, and Jessica came out of the bathroom.

"Good." She sighed in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guys! How did you like the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Have a good night!

Adios chicas (and chicos)

-Cam