Chapter 15

Hayden's POV

I woke up with the ugliest thing on my face. Shoot. The makings of Jess. I guess I deserved this.

I went to take a shower. The paint wouldn't cone off my face. I scrubbed a little harder, and I got the same results. I am gonna kill her.

I got out if the shower and went towards the door. I shouldn't go out in public like this. I'll be the laughing stock of the summer camp. Thank goodness it's Friday. We don't have any activities on Fridays so I'll just play hooky.

I called Jess and told her I'm sick. "What do you mean you're sick? You have to go outside today at some point." She whined through the phone.

"Nice try." I said back with a smirk.

"Butthole." She muttered through the phone only loud enough for me to hear her.

I faked bad signal reception. I could have just hung up on her but I wanted to have fun.

A knock on the door interrupted my thought.

"Come in." I said.

Nevaeh came walking in with that sickly grin on her face.

"Hi Hayden!" She said with that whiney voice of hers. "Whatcha up to?"

"Leave."

"Why? I thought you loved me."

"Never in a million years. Now leave."

"Fine. I'll just go to Eric and tell him to kill her." She said walking away backwards.

"No!!!!" I shout. "I'll do whatever you want. Just don't kill her." I plead.

"Whatever I want?" She repeated.

"Yes." I said. Shoot. Not a good thing to say to a jealous ex-girlfriend.

"Dump her."

"No."

"Eric!!!" She shouted. Then I saw those hideous green eyes in the door.

"Hayden, so nice to see you again." He said with a fake smile. Everyone new it was fake though. He should just cut the act. "A little birdy told me you are 'in love' with Jessica Carrey."

"You knew I was for a long time. That's why I left."

"Well, maybe I should eliminate her and get you back in the gang." I widened my eyes not believing what he said. He can't kill her! She did nothing wrong!

"No!" I yelled back.

He got that evil gleam in his eye. He turned around and stalked out of the cabin with Nevaeh alongside. The bad part is though, I see a gun in his back pocket.

---------------------------

A/N hey guys! Update 2 of 2! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a good weekend!!!!

-Cam