第54章 ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifty-four] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

THERE was the sound of someone knocking on the main door while you were just currently scolding your one and only millionaire for almost burning the kitchen because he was still on the verge with motivation to continue practicing how to cook well.

"You little-" you paused, sighing afterwards as thick smoke hovered the area. "I can't believe you, Dai." your voice sounded so disappointed, the scene looked like you were a mom lecturing his son's depressing grades.

Daisuke's eyes dropped down only looking at the tiled floor, he was slightly pouting and was trying his best not to sorta tear a bit. 

Nowadays, your husband has been acting like this ever since the day you went to the hospital and was told that you were going to have a child soon. 

When you saw his expression clear on his pretty face, you just couldn't help but feel somehow guilty; he really was determined to be an independent chef so. 

You pecked his lips and smiled gently, "I'm sorry. Your cooking was good anyway, just don't forget to turn off the stove next time." while uplifting his spirits, you see that there was a very faint pale, crimson color on his cheeks which was adorable. What a rare look on him.

One of your maids walked in the room to say that someone was looking for you on the door. You immediately nodded at her and checked to see who it was. Try to guess who it was?

T'was your dad.