21章 ; the reason why i can't sleep.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-one] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

AT THAT MOMENT, you felt your eyes getting watery along with your heart that was hurting on your chest. Your hand slowly climbed its way on your teary orbs, you wiped the bits of droplets away.

Normally you would not care if something like this happens to you, you would just let it easily go and move on. But this time was different, so different that you realized how much you messed up.

After sniffling a few more times, you faintly heard someone call your name and it appeared that it was a panicking Kato. He was wearing a worried expression on his face as he ran towards you.

"What happened, (Y/n)? Why are you cryin-" his words cuts when you pulled him towards you for a hug. You felt him flinch but he didn't hesitate to hug back. He started patting your back.

His jacket was getting messy because of your tears but he didn't seemed to mind it, how caring. "I-I don't know why am I crying, I'm such a fool.." you stuttered a bit and trembled on your toes.

Then Kato gently broke the hug and leaned towards you with a warm smile, "Lets go back to the hotel. We'll talk about this tomorrow, okay? Its already midnight."

You uttered a small nod to him before you both linked arms to each other and started walking on the tranquil streets. You can't help but ask him, "Where's the others?"

He pauses first before simply answering, "They already went home and volunteered to pay dinner."

"They paid the bills??"

"I didn't force them, I swear." he raises his other hand up to prove his innocence.

A faint smile twitched your lips as you look at him, "Don't worry, I believe you idiot."

After a couple more minutes of walking, you were now in your hotel room- all washed up, fresh and clean. You were busy scrolling on your phone while your body is lazily detached on your bed.

You weren't crying now, but in the inside? Yes.

You feel like dying? Still a yes.

Hotel? Trivago.

Kato threw a pillow on your face causing your fingers to slip your phone off accidentally. You angrily tossed back the pillow to the bastard, "Hey! I didn't do anything to you!"

He ignored your statements as he crawled back on his own bed. "Get me some snacks, please." he tediously commanded you. And to your surprise, you just stood up and followed what he told you to do.