47章 ; idk what to name the chapter.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

(a/n: this gif has nothing to do with the chapter but this scene is always stuck in my mind)

» [chapter forty-seven] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

THANKS to the others, they found out a way to get a safety life boat and save all three of you from the wrecking ship.

Kato lays himself on the comfortable couch in the living room and sighs, finally relaxed. "Blockhead.. life really is full of crap." he closes his eyes but doesn't seem like he is sleeping.

"Just realized that right now?" you were busy eating instant noodles across the kitchen with an oversized, soft sweater wrapper around your weak figure.

Your phone suddenly rang, your instincts are tingling- it was a call from Usai, the bastard's butler back in the mansion.

You didn't want to pick it up but second thoughts told you that it was only disrespectful to do that. Your finger presses the green button.

"Hello?" your voice sounded so intentionally inaudible to hear.

"Mrs. Kambe!"

Your eyebrows rose up, you facepalmed when you heard him address you in that way. Even you brother heard it on the other corner of the room while grinning, how idiotic honestly.

"W-What is it?" you softly grunt, forcing yourself to sound less annoyed or pissed.

"Can you please come back here in the mansion for master? We all want to help and take care of him but he doesn't want to budge at all. He won't listen to anyone."