第50章 ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifty] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

» [chapter fifty] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

LAST night was the time you lost you v-card, congratulations you have entered the origin of adulthood.

"My fucking back hurts like hell." you groaned, slouching of a way to deal the pain.

You woke up the next day, feeling as if you have done the most sinful thing ever in most scenarios- you just didn't care at all.

"I'm gonna murder you, you millionaire shit."

Also, you expected to be still naked right now but you're just wearing your spouse's comfy and oversized pajamas.

After gently rubbing your swollen eyes because you only slept for like an hour or less, must have been crazy to experience this.

Noticing you're the only one on the bed, he must have already woke up and did his daily routine in the mornings- wait oof, its already noon.

You crawled until your flimsy body reached the tiles with eyes still shut. Until you couldn't help and just sleep back, going through the portal of your dreams, again.

Moving you out of the way, since you're asleep now and since you basically failed to start your day.

Daisuke was feeling the complete opposite, he was punctual on leaving for work into Modern Crime Prevention Task Force. Its been awhile, MCPTF.

"Never once in my life that I saw that grimy rich dude to actually smile like a normal person." Kato told Kamei in the most silent way as possible, Kamei only nodded in agreement.

"What did he do to be so euphoric in the early morning?"

"Dunno, he probably and finally made out with his girlfrien-" and a flying fist went straight to Kamei's face by the one and only Kato.

Watch your words, guys or else your faces will get even hideous or saitama will also one punch your poor face- no joke. (a/n: kamei was right tho( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ))

Daisuke came walking towards Kiyomizu with a delighted expression, he placed an I.D card of a stranger and a camera on top of the weighty guy's desk. The boss only looked surprised.

"I got the I.D card and video footage of the thief ten minutes ago before I entered the building, so we can show this to the police department to legally arrest the person."

Speechless as the boss is, he just nodded and smiled. "But this was Yumuto's tasks-"

"Thank you, Mr. Kambe!" Yumuto shouts in the room, his eyes showing an aura of satisfaction.