チャプター29 ; impatient millionare.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-nine] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" the raven man asks as he confusingly stared at your figure on his gigantic bed. It was already around nighttime and you decided to stay at the mansion, you didn't felt like going back to the apartment.

You gave him a cold shrug, not responding while shutting tightly your eyes- pretending to sleep. Then you felt a big figure crawling beside you, he pressed his body with yours.

With an uncomfortable whine, you annoyingly nudged him on the shoulder. "Are you angry at me, amorcito?" he asks next, and you still didn't respond.

It wasn't because you were actually angry at him, it kind of because you're still unsure- whether or not you're mad at him. Because he agreed to keep the "issue" as a secret for already a long time.

Then he started being sort of clingy, gently hugging you and placing his face on the crook of your neck and nape. You can feel his lips pressing your skin, he breathes as he says, "I'm sorry."

A burning feeling grew in your cheeks, you were never used to this moments that he always does with you. You gritted your teeth with much infuriation, and pushed him with a less-close distance to you.

After a short, brief pause- he eventually gave up and just faced the opposite direction then closed his eyes to fall asleep. With much shock, he actually kept his distance.

You took a glance to Daisuke, he didn't move an inch at all. You bit your lower lip, guilt hovering you down now but you were still annoyed as ever.

Releasing an exasperated sigh, you gently did a few pats with your hand on his arm while saying, "I'm not.. mad. Just disappointed- I mean sad. Yeah, I'm depressed now so-"

Daisuke quickly shifted back to his earlier position, pressing his body again towards you but is now hugging you tighter. Now you're simply regretting replying back to him.

His soft lips gave a peck on your neck, "I'm sorry, (Y/n)." his faint voice was like a mix of hell and heaven at the same time. Too many mixed emotions, disgusting.

You tried to pull your face and neck away from him. "I-Its not your fault. Just.. forget about it, Daisuke."