23章 ; shirtless millionare.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-three] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

AFTER THE LONG WEARYING FLIGHT. You and Kato eventually reached Japan in less than four hours in the international aircraft from Hong Kong. You had to admit that it was more relaxing when you were in a jet plane instead.

Since you had five luggages with you that you completely regretted from bringing, you had to pull three lugagges resourcefully while Kato pulls his own and your other two lugagges.

"This wasn't my fault! That millionare bastard made me bring five of this heavy luggages! That devil!" you pout at the thought. Do you really had to feel this stress at exactly 10 o' clock right now? Unbelievable.

Its been a long time since you both have entered your apartment, it felt like forever. "We're here." Kato mutters as he pulls out some keys and pushed it in the doorknob for ignition.

Once the door was finally unlocked, you both head inside and threw the lugagges somewhere first before taking the moment to catch your breaths. That felt like hell already.

Kato streches his swollen muscles as he lets out an exasperated groan. He rubs his eyes and started heading into his room. "Don't disturb me, blockhead. I'll sleep now. And don't do anything stupid." he says before shutting his door.

You yawned and scratched your back, it was midnight now and you're craving for sleep. Ever since yesterday, you have been depriving from sleeping and napping.

You took a few steps forward to your room then twisted the doorknob but as soon as you did, your phone rang and vibrates in your pockets. Someone dialed your phone number and called you.

"Huh. Who the freak would call me at this hour-" once you pressed the green button on the screen, someone already shrieked through the other line causing you to flinch and almost slip your phone from your fingers. "(Y/n)-san!"

Your eyebrows furrowed, this person sounded like he was panicking about something. "Hello?.. who are yo-"

"This is Usai-san, and I sincerely apologize for the sudden delay. I called you for help!"

"Help? About what?"

"Its Kambe-sama. He has been drinking nonstop since last night and I'm afraid he'll die because of it. He has already finished twelve bottles-"

You ended the call and shoved your phone back into your pockets after listenting to Usai who was indeed calling for help. You grabbed the car keys from a near shelf and ran out the house's main door.