13章 ; that café waiter.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirteen] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"I FOUND HIM, AMORCITO." the raven man beside you says as he pulls in his usual sunglasses on the bridge of his nose. You narrowed your eys at where he was looking.

It was actually the man who were you also looking for, Nokei Hatsu- a wealthy humanoid who sells drugs and commited a crim but eventually due to the crazy amount of money he has. He was set free from jail.

"I can't believe it, millionare bastard. Someone is just as wealthy as you." you whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. He chuckles at you.

You were both inside a small café with only containing a few people inside. Less than eight persons, but rather than that- the café was full of aesthetics and neatly organized.

Even when you sniff, you could smell the tasty coffees and desserts across the room. You could stay here all day, now that's what you call an underrated small, simple yet pretty restuarant.

Daisuke suddenly stands up, you quickly held his cloth with an unfazed expression. "Where are you going? Don't do anything stupid-"

"Why do you ask? You care for me?"

You let go of your fingers from his fabric and pouted in disgust. "In your dreams! I was only asking you, moron!"

He silently laughs as he touches your cheek, you slap his fingers away. "Just go, I don't care about you." you told him and he didn't even seemed affected by what you are saying, he actually seems happy about what you just said. Weird, it doesn't make sense.

You fiddled with your fingers as you saw him going towards to Hatsu, the man who solded drugs to a female celebrity with no clear reason.

As you watch the scene of him and Daisuke, you saw them both stand up as if they just had an agreement and quickly walked to the hallways of the restrooms. You can't help it, you stood up and followed them.

Luckily, they were only inside the unclosed-boys restroom. So you could perfectly just eavesdrop without anyone noticing you.

"So, if I tell you the reason why I sell drugs to her.. you'll give me a trillion of dollars?"

"I never take back at my words."

You gulped, you can tell what raven man is planning again. Slapping dozens of money on people's faces just to make them do what he wants them to do for him, like the usual. "What a millionare bastard, indeed."

You heard a laugh coming from the other man. "And why should I believe you? I'm the most wealthiest human in the world."

"I can give you thrice of the amount if you want."