第一章 ; worthy enough to join.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter one] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter one] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

KATO WALKS IN THE ROOM, PLACING THICK BOOKS ON THE GROUND NEAR HIS DESK. He groans as he finally took time to lean back on his chair then he suddenly sees you done finishing a small crispy biscuit.

"Have you heard anything about the First Investigation Division?" he questions, sounding like his still exhausted. You glance at the books he just dropped under his desk, you saw 'UNSOLVED CASES' scribbled on the front of the books.

After sipping on your favorite-flavored coffee, you raised a brow at him. "Why do you ask?"

"When I was walking on the halls bringing this books here, I saw them looking like they have an important mission to accomplish."

You paused for a second to give yourself time to think. You inhaled your nostrils, about to say something to satisfy your brother's question but unfortunately, that's not the case

"Nope, haven't heard about them at all since mother gave birth to me." you ripped open another biscuit in your mouth.

He dramatically sighs- maybe thinking that his younger sister is weird again. Until the main telephone in the room rang that spread an attention to everyone in the room but their eyes was still put on to what they we're doing.

Kato grabs the telephone and places on side of it near his ear. "Hello? This is the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force, the MCPTF."

After a few silent seconds, he quickly nods at the telephone and dropped it back to its place after saying, "Yes, I got it."

You were about to ask him what the telephone-call was about, but he turns his moving chair around to face Kiyomizu. "Chief, the Security Department is shorthanded. They asked for two to three officers to help out at the Ginza car expo."

You felt the tip of your ears tingle along with your eyes brightening up a bit as you heard what Kato just said.

"Sure, do as you fit." Kiyomizu simply replies at the important request.

Kato nods in confirmation and stood up from his chair, placing his hands tugged in the pockets of his brown jacket that has been with him for already five to six years. "I'll go then, but we still need one more officer to come."

He glances at everyone in the room, pink-haired girl and aged-man won't do the trick but his eyes lands on Yumuto who was still scribbling nonstop on another page in his notebook.

Yumuto knew what Kato was thinking when he was looking at him. He slams his palm on his desk and yelled at him, "You can't just ask me for that! I'm busy too!"