第四章 ; tomatoe ketchup.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter four] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter four] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" the same pink-haired female shouts inside the store while pointing a gun at two figures, causing the woman in hold of the cashier and the consumer infront of her to both flinch in fear.

Both of the blond-haired guy and pink-haired female was wearing this weird looking 'wolf' masks, obviously to cover their identites. Even the guy the beside the pink-haired female had a gun on his hands.

"I knew it!" you bit your lip that was almost likely to bleed. You slowly creaked the door open at the store while making sure they don't see you.

"Quickly put your hands up or I'll shoot you without mercy!" the pink-haired female shouted again and the woman on the cashier and the consumer obeyed her and slowly raised their hands up in hesitation.

As you got in, you were hiding behind a table near the entrance door, the woman in the cashier noticed you but didn't said a word about you coming in so randomly. That's good.

You slowly peeked a glimpse on the sides of the table to the scene near you then you scanned the whole area you're in.

"Why are they inside a chocolate store? I thought that their goals are only for jewelry stores?" your thoughts flew in your mind.

You shooked off your head and focused on the present. You didn't had a gun with you so you can't just show yourself on the spot to the two criminals because you would possibly just get shot and be killed.

"Put all your money and jewelries inside this bag at this instant or I will definitely shoot you right now." the female spoke again while making a sound with the gun she is holding.

The woman who was in hold of the cashier trembles to speak, "J-Jewelries?.. I only have s-sweet chocolates in this store.."

You knew it. They must have thought that this was a jewelry store when its really not, its a chocolate store and if they are looking for money to steal first- its better to show yourself now at this moment.

Your legs stood up from the ground and as you did, you grabbed an umbrella in the basket full of umbrellas to be sold out in the store while running towards the criminals.

Once the two of them realized you caught them, they turned around and quickly used their guns at you. You dodged every one of bullet but as you got near the blonde-haired guy, he played a quick trick.

He raises his hands up and says, "O-Okay, fine. You win, I lose."

The pink-haired female beside him looks at him in shock, "Wait, what are you saying!?--"