第60章 ; im not dead.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
--- • 価格 • ---

» [chapter sixty] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

» [chapter sixty] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

HE takes you to a grand park, you were astound by the place. It all looked so enchanting and pretty, the dozens of flowers caught your eyes.

"So why did you take me here, again?" you start the conversation while your eyes was still busy glancing here and there.

Daisuke paused for a bit before responding, "Because I wanted to take you out somewhere and this was the only place I could think of."

His answer made you draw a smile across your face, even until now you still cannot believe that you're actually married with such a perfect man like him.

(a/n: sanaol perpek. hindi pekpek ok guys tigil na)

It's as if you just saved a whole nation from the last time to deserve a man like this.

"Amorcito, do you like ice cream?"

"Uhm, well I don't mind having one right now."

You both head towards an ice cream truck near, Daisuke paid for it and gave you your treat with your desired flavor on it. It looked so delicious.

But not as delicious as Daisuke, of course.

There was ponds with little fishes swimming around in the park too, you take a romantic stroll with your lover around the location.

"Dai! Can you take a picture of me here? This spot is really, really cute."

"Uhm, sure. But you're cuter though," 

After taking some pictures on the pretty areas of the park, you two reached the ending point of the path on where you were walking on.

There you see an empty beach with a lovely dining table set up, even petals decorated in detail on the sand. You instantly blushed when you realized what was happening.

"(Y/n), wait, look at me." he calls.

You turn your head to face him while lifting a brow, confused. "Y-Yes?"

He pulls a hand up and gently wipes your bottom lip with his thumb. You flinched at his touch for some reason.

Then he licked his thumb covered with ice cream that he got from your lips. He looked at you while he did it and even smirked.

You turned your head away, pretending you don't care and just hid your crimson face. "Stop, that's unfair. You know your handsome and you're abusing it."