第58章 ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
--- • 価格 • ---

» [chapter fifty-seven] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"THE baby is so cute!" Suzue squeals as she lets her finger be wrapped around the baby's left hand.

It has been so long and you've finally have your first child with this millionaire. It all still feels like a fascinating dream.

You were still exhausted though, giving birth is really a painful blessing.

Daisuke leans towards you to peck your lips. "Aren't you tired, (Y/n)?"

You smiled at him and cooed, "No. I'm fine."

He then plops himself on the couch to sit beside you, laying his head on your shoulder.

"Really? But you've been running through my mind all day."

You blushed, of course. What bitch wouldn't? "That's not fair, Dai." you gently smack his arm with a pout.

"Katooo! Look at this cutie!" Suzue is still busy playing and admiring with the baby.

You laughes it off. "Aside from being sexy, what else do you for a living Dai?"

He gives himself a moment to think while squinting his eyes. He just snakes up his arms around your waist.

"I don't know. Just loving you, I guess."

"You weren't like this before! How are you so romantic today??" You squeaked, trying to maintain your composure.

He tightens his hug around you, you felt so secure with his grasp. "I'm just.. really.. happy..."

His words made you smile, you stare at him and caught his eyes turning bright red. Adorable.

"What are you guys naming this cutie?" Kato questions while waving at the baby.

You raise both your shoulders at him. You have no idea what to name the baby, maybe you should have thought about it beforehand.

"The doctor said that this cutie's a boy right? He's gonna be so handsome!" Suzue's fangirls.

"Then why not just name it Pornnnessian Parrrapio?" Kato suggests with a straight face while making his coffee for the early morning.

Suzue gives him a what the fuck look. "Are you crazy?"

"Not at all, wifey." Kato smiles at her while taking a sip on his delicious coffee.

You furrowed your eyebrows at your brother. "Did you just call her.."