第十章 ; the millionare's house.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter ten] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter ten] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

(a/n: this gif xD oml dont ask i just wanted to choose this sjsksk)

___ ° ° '

"ARE YOU REALLY GONNA DO THIS? THIS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID." you told your brother who was wearing a cheap-looking suit that includes a vest, and to add in- he was also wearing a weird hat.

He nods at you, his vehemence brims and you can't help but admire that one thing about him. "Hell yeah I am. We need to know who is behind this, that person will pay!"

You roll your eyes at him in disbelief. You gave him his fake suitcase and pushed him off the car, "Go now, call me or the other if anything happens. Break a leg." you told him and he nods at you before entering the building a meter from him.

So basically, he is going to be an undercover and pretend as if he was some friend to a famous celebrity to get a VIP pass inside the private building. Don't ask, it was his idea.

You pulled the breaker and started driving the car to head back home. And then realization hit you, you don't own a home.

"Sh*t. Where am I suppose to go now?" you mentally facepalmed yourself. You and Kato has only been living in cheap hotels or even just sleep in the room of the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force. That's how your life goes in a cycle.

Without your brother, you can't even a place to sleep. You were sure the Metropolitan Police Department building is already closed by now so you don't really have a choice. Actually, you had no choices to choose from right now.

Your fingers pressed the steering wheel hard since you were already panicking and stressed out. Until you halted the car and saw a masked female going inside a car.

She starts the engine and she droves off. And it has come to the point that you even followed that woman's car. "I'm so hungry.. and sleepy! Hopefully I could find the nearest hotel here."

After a few more minutes of following the woman's car, you lost yourself on the lonely road and coudn't see the same car again. "Damnit, I have nowhere to go now.."

You have regained your senses again and randomly chose a path to drive onto. And to your surprise- you found an extremely beautiful and vasty-looking domicile.

"It looks like a.. hotel- wait no, a resturaunt?" you walked out from your car and locked it safely with your car keys. You just stood there for a whole moment, appreciating the beauty of the luxurious sight. You never knew such things could exist.