第三章 ; cynical thoughts.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter three] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter three] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

AS ALL THREE OF YOU FINALLY GOT CLOSER TO THE TWO MENS, you took a moment to inhale and exhale out from your nostrils. It has been awhile since you stopped working out, this moments are just so inevitable.

As you raised your head up with a calmer stamina, you saw two tall men whom you assumed was from the First Investigation Division.

The first guy you saw was someone who had a good figure, and his hair was a navy purple-brown in color. His name is, Ryo Hoshino. And the other guy beside him who is wearing the same luxurious suit with glasses on is a person you never met before.

"This is bad, we have no leads at all." the other guy with glasses said with a stressed-out expression.

"Hoshino! Is there a new case?" your brother, asks with no hesitation while walking towards the two men. He seemed used to this kinds of schemes. "In that case, we will-"

As Hoshino faced Kato, he faked a cough and said, "Its none of your business." what a cold talker.

Haru lifts a brow at them, "What are you saying? Someone called us to help yo-"

"This is the First Investigation Divison task. Stick your noses to your own businesses." the other guy beside Hoshino says, even he has a sharp tongue with words and phrases. Hoshino must have taught him well.

"It has nothing to do with outsiders like you!" glasses guy adds but none of you minded what he just said. They must have been un-updated by their company. "You should be looking for missing children."

You felt Kato gritting his teeth while tightening his fists at the side of his thighs. He looks at the two men in annoyance.

Hoshino's earpiece created a sound like a vibration and it was obviously a signal for him to do something. You suddenly walked towards closer him then grabbed his earpiece and let it come closer for your ear to hear.

He flinches at your action, "Wait- what are you doing?!--"

"We found the bomb suspect who is targeting the prince. He is now running from Ginza-itchome towards the Tokyo Station. I repeat! We found the bomb-" your eyes enlarges at its normal size after listening to the earpiece.

"Bomb suspect?--" Hoshino quickly grabbed his earpiece back and steps away from you in irritation. "I told you already that this clearly has nothing to do with you!" he snaps ti'll his earpiece made noise again.

"We found the suspect! I repeat! We found the suspect!" the earpiece says.

Haru sighs at you, "Have some earnest respect, siste-"