27章 ; back to reality.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-seven] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS.." Kato dramatically groans in frustruation as he rubbed his hand on his nape. He averts his head to you and sternly looked at you, looking very serious. "Do you really like him, (Y/n)?"

Your mind literally flew away, out from the window. Hearing that question makes all your left braincells say good-bye instantly. You stuttered, not sure what to say, "..Y-Yes?"

"Hold on a flip, what am I saying? Do I really-"

Then he stands up from his chair and crosses his arms, showing you a kind-of bossy vibe. His eyes showed anger but he controlled it properly, "Fine. You two can be a thing, but.."

You gulped, nervous about what he is going to say. Hopefully it isn't too overboard. The 'but'-word will always haunt people down like some ghosts in halloween. Its scary.

"..if he leaves you and breaks your heart, I'll have the honors to give him my fists. Deal?"

That was pretty stupid, Daisuke doesn't really seems like the type to leave somebody unless that person doesn't means anything to him. Wait, does he even mean anything to you?

You shooked off your head, brushing off your thoughts and looked at Kato. "U-Uh, yeah. Deal is a deal, but don't go overboard."

Kato gave you a look of disappointment. "What do you mean by that?! I can't murder him?"

Mentally facepalming, you just forced a smile to him and left the apartment. Looks like your job is well-done, it wasn't too hard making your older brother accept the reality. Seems like he isn't always an idiot.

Going back to the same mansion of the one and only bastard millionare, and it was just a silent and simple ride. Lets fast forward on that part, shall we?

When you reached the mansion, the first person you came towards to inside was Usai. He was surprised that you came back in less than an hour. "Oh, (Y/n)-sama. Welcome back." he politely bows.

Your mirrored his movement. "So how did the talk with your brother go?" he asks and you just caressed him a smile, causing him to have a fangirling moment. "He agreed? See, I was right all along."

You nodded, widening your smile at him. "Definitely, Usai-san."

In a glimpse of your eyes, you saw Daisuke just sitting silently from the high balcony. Has he saw you yet? Why does he looks so empty?

Usai smiled when he noticed that you were staring at Daisuke for already a long minute. "You can go see him, just go upstairs into his same bedroom. And you'll see a balcony from there."