48章 ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-eight] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

HE walks out the bathroom to freshen up after a long day, he smelled like roses and money.

His shampoo is probably out of flower seeds and cash where he magically stole in multiple banks.

His fingers brushes his hair that was draining with heavy water as he starts going towards his wardrobe, leaving a trail that consists droplets of water on the ground.

Then he continues removing his robe with a smirk while glancing at an image of you who is smiling cheerily, didn't know he was keeping a picture of his beloved in his closet too.

Maybe he also has a picture of you in one his underwears? Who knows.

Someone started knocking on his door, he quickly dresses up with his signature look; outfit.

His black blazer and pants, we all know how it looks like and if you don't- get a life.

"Master, Miss Suzue is waiting for you in the guests' room." the maid says with a firm tone. He straightens up his necktie before finally leaving his ass out of the bedroom.

You and your brother was busy doing work in Modern Crime Prevention Task Force.

While Daisuke is having a long break for now since he has been going through a lot.

Even though you wanted to comfort him in time to time, struggling on his family manners- you couldn't, you just chose to let him have all the space and alone time he needs.

He'll get along soon, for sure.

(a/n: oh and this chapter is a like 2 weeks after the incident in the final episode but bruh i want seAsOn 2!)

He elegantly sits on the sofa with legs and arms crossed, body language is clearly seen.

While Suzue is infront also sitting on a sofa but there's a small glass table separating them on the center.

Her expression was hard to read, don't know if she was happy, sad, mad or even scared.

But she is probably more on the concerned side, at least that's what author thinks she is displaying.

A maid glides her way towards the two, gently sliding down two cups of tea. That's when they started the conversation.

"It's been awhile, relative." she tried to change the dark atmosphere into a lighter one, as she silently chuckles. "But seriously though, is she still mad at me?"

He sips on his tea. "I never asked her. I'm guessing she is."

She nods, guilt defines her existence; she started to look uncomfortable.