36章 ; a boring, failed hangout.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-six] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"WANT A DIVORCE?" you asked Daisuke who seemed annoyed with your brother. He immediately responded because he looked like he was about to fall on a cliff after hearing your statement.

"Fine, fine. But stay out from our lives or I am kicking you out."

Kato nods at him, he looks like a puppy finally getting his treat. You hugged your brother with a smile, "Pack your stuff now so I'll call someone to pick you up here and bring you to the house."

Your brother instantly stood up and ran inside the apartment. You took out your phone and dialed a number to call someone to pick up Kato.

"Are you finished?" this impatient millionare asks.

You subtly nodded while placing back your phone in your pockets. He suddenly grabs your wrist, pulling you away from the apartment. "O-Oi! Where are you even taking me!?"

He ignores you and continues pulling your wrist out, you can feel your bones starting to crack and break into pieces. You whined at the pain.

After taking a walk for like ten minutes of enduring the painful-breaking-bones by him, you two have reached a mall.

"Why the hell are we here?!"

"(Y/n)! Over here!" a cheery vibe on the voice calls your name. You quickly saw Atasha along with Hanji, Hiroto and Keo beside her.

You and Daisuke walked towards them, you just can't help but ask what we are all even doing here— infront of one of the biggest malls in Japan.

"Silly! We're going to celebrate your marriage! Like that's so cute." Atasha squirmed as she looked at you with stars shining in her eyes.

Keo questions, "So you are now (Y/n) Kambe?"

You nodded delightly at him and responded, "I guess so—"

Hiroto interrupts you and began pulling off one of his perverted-facial expressions again. What do you call it? Lenny face?

"So have you two did it?" he asked.

You raised a brow in confusion at his question. "Did what?" you sounded so pure that its killing the readers. Daisuke tilts his head, "Yes."

Hiroto's face brightened, he looked too happy. You only gave the two a belwildered expression, not knowing what they are talking about. "Eh?—"

Atasha grabs everyone's attention by saying, "Alright, alright! Stop wasting time! Lets go and hangout like humans!"

Then she started leading the way, entering the mall as the others including you followed. Keo asked, "Are you even a human, Atasha?"