第38章 ; following accounts.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-eight] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

FIVE O'CLOCK in the almost likely feverish morning to come; you suddenly woke up because you heard some noise near you.

The raven man; your spouse besides you kept on twisting, twirling and shifting his body's position in ever two seconds. He seemed uncomfortable.

Its because the space around him is too small even when you're a queen-sized bed, and you know who is the cause for this?

You.

"Ouch!—" Daisuke accidentally hits his head from the bed's headboard. He quickly pulled out his hand on his mouth to refrain himself from making his voice louder, not waking most-likely you up.

Your body grew weak, his uncomfortable appearance spreads like its contagious to you; hovering your entire soul out. And you whined silently because of that.

You placed one of your warm palms on the man's arm, and he flinched at your sudden movement. You penetrated yourself to lift up your body to get closer to him and ask; "Do you want me to sleep on the sofa instead?"

Because of the way you sleep, your entire body is slanted on the bed and your arms and legs everywhere that your spouse literally just can't have a good night rest right now.

(a/n: READerS you betTeR ApOLogiZe! shJjjsjsjaJSJS)

After a mere pause filled with blunt silence, he just shaked his head; telling you his answer. "No, no. Its fine."

You basically dragged your whole entire body; crawled down on the bed and just tried to reach the sofa, but Daisuke groaned dauntingly and pulled you into his arms quickly again.

His soft breathing twitches the skin of your neck, his arms are wrapped around your waist and you couldn't barely move an inch with this strength of his.

"Why are you.. so stubborn?" he snarks, annoyance is obviously felt in his tone. And he pressed his body against yours even more tightly.

"You know I can't let you do that."

You just kept quiet, pretending that your cheeks aren't really in the shade of the darkest red in color already. His hug towards you right now is so warm and sweet.

Another deep sleep rested upon you both, and you'd be lying if you said that Daisuke hugging you while sleeping doesn't feel like heaven at all.

Gosh, what a big fat lie.