第7章 ; assistance.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter seven] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter seven] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

INSIDE THE QUIET AND ARID HOSPITAL ROOM IN THE LATE MIDNIGHT, you were sat on a comfy chair beside your brother's coma with a look on your face that was about to swept with tears.

You slowy bit your lip, and with much pressure- you just started to silently cry. "Oh why, bastard? You saved the criminal but you, yourself didn't?.." your thoughts went mild as you wipe your eyelids with your fingers gently.

He was just peacefully laid down, asleep on the coma with bruises and scars all over his face, neck and down to his arms. Poor guy.

And a sudden vehemence twitched into your bloodstream as you thought of- millionare bastard. "I swear to heavens if I see him again, he won't breathe anymore at all!" you compressed your fists angrily.

You can't believe this man called Daisuke. A millionare but is completely an idiot, he was an almost perfect human-being ti'll his true colors were shown.

A complete pervet and idiot, an accurate definiton of him indeed.

Your eyes was getting tired and it was forcing itself to close now since you are already exhausted for the whole day. Your hands and fingers were also wounded, bruised up into tiny scars.

And not to mention, an exposed and miserable mark was noticeably displayed on your neck. You gently pressed your finger on it while your feelings were burning in infuriation.

Without you even realizing it after an hour passed, you were already asleep. Your head was tilted down close to your shoulder as you snored softly on the cold air brushing on your skin. It was so comfortable.

"No.. I.. I can't s-sleep.. I have to..."