第57章 ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
--- • 価格 • ---

» [chapter fifty-seven] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(a/n: bai da wei in this chapter y/n isn't pregnant and doesnt know who tf daipuke is yet, she only heard about him coz ya'll are sleeping at an angel named haru kato)

___ ° ° '

YOUR name was called by your good boss, Kiyomizu. As you stood up from your office chair and walked your steps towards him, he spoke; "We will be having a new member for the Metropolitan Police Department Modern Crime Prevention.."

"So..?" you raised a brow at him, not having a single clue what you are supposed to do with the 'new member'.

The boss in front of you continued, "..so with that being said, I am asking you and Haru Kato to keep an eye out for him on his first day today."

You nodded stoically but demonic screaming was hovering inside your head. You were supposed to have a day off today but seems like the world hates you.

An exasperated sigh escaped your lips as you sat back down on your office chair, pulling yourself closer to your computer desk. Kato noticed how you were sulking nonstop, "What's up? Did the boss tell you again a really boring task to accomplish?"

"Dang, yeah." you replied quickly while pouting then you turned your head to look at Kato. "And you're doing the task too." you giggled a little.

Kato laughs sarcastically, "Ha-ha, how funny. Don't lie, you got me." he took a long pause before asking you, "You're joking, right?"

You grinned and chortled at him. You shook your head at him while smirking for a clear answer. Then you saw and heard Kiyomizu saying something to you.

He laughed sarcastically again with a forced smile on his face, "Ha-ha-ha-ha! Again, stop lying! You do know that I deserve a day off today after yesterday, right? I literally saved your ass from that pervert trying to-"

You slapped your palm on his mouth to prevent him from continuing what embarrassing thing he was saying. "Shut up." you grabbed his arm, pulling him and dragging him out of the room.

"We are gonna do the task now. Boss said that the newbie is already outside the building."