46章 ; helpless millionare.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-six] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

YOUR brother walks out from an empty room, where he was speaking about a particular topic with Hoshino because he was one of the suspects of a murderer.

You doubt that he is the murderer though.

He sweats like as if there was a huge, thick blanket threw on top of him on bed in the most freaking hottest summer ever.

"What happened?" you questioned.

"Nothing special."

Both of you walked out the building to find Kamei, Saeki and the others- to do a specific mission said by Kiyomizu an hour ago.

The three members was found inside a random corner in an empty area with the laptop screen's brightness hovering their faces.

"It sounds like a moan."

"No, its a seagull."

"So.. a moaning seagull?"

"Please seperate hobbies from work."

You ran towards them with a fatigue expression, they saw you and gladly gave you a spare seat beside them.

Kamei notices something, "Where's Kato?"

After heaving a relieving sigh, you responded to him; "He had to go on a ship somewhere, I think."

Yumuto peers closely to the audio coming from the laptop, "Based on what (Y/n) said, doesn't it sound more like a ship's engine?"

A sudden long lingering noise was heard by all of you, it started to sound like a ship's engine getting ready to take off an ocean.

"It's a steam siren!" all, aside from you- loudly yells in sync. "The receiving range of radio waves are around 10km!"

Kamei immediately stands up while pressing numbers on his phone before saying, "Kato? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can. Hoshino is here with me in the car, we'll go right away."

"Alright, we'll arrive in about thirty minutes there too."