第九章 ; a different thank-you.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter nine] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter nine] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

AFTER FINALLY REACHING THE ROSE HOSPITAL PREMISES, you entered the automatic moving glass doors while fixing your wrinkled outfit. You have to look professional when you are an officer wherever you go, of course.

Before you take a step inside the available elevator. A woman walked towards you with a clipboard and a pen on her hands. She was wearing a tight polo with a miniskirt.

"Are you perhaps, (Y/n) Haru-sama?" the polished woman asks, and you bobbed your head with a nod at her.

She drifts her pen on the clipboard with a paper clipped on it. "Daisuke Kambe-sama has paid the total account for your sibling's injuries. And he would like to see you on floor-eight in the room 220."

As shock you were, speechless even. You just calmly kept up a smile on her and caressed a small nod to her again. "Yes, thank you for telling." and she left with her high heels clackling roughly on the floor.

You pressed the button of the elevator, and the door opens just in time. You quickly walked inside and pressed the button for floor-eight. This was also the time to process things in your mind for a moment.

"That millionare bastard paid the total account for Kato's injuries?! What in the world am I hearing! I can't imagine him doing that!"

The door of the elevator opens and you gladly got out. You start searching for room 220 on the halls, even asking people who are just passing by you.

An hour has already gone and you still coudn't find the ideal room. You were always bad at finding things. But even the workers here including the janitors doesn't know, that's so stupid. "Damnit, why don't they know where room 220 is?! I'm gonna-"

You started to felt someone wrapping one arm on your waist, you choked as you saw him dragging you away on the halls. "Amorcito, you're really dumb. You know that?"

You punched Daisuke's arm in embarrassment and you coudn't deny anything from what he just stated. Facts are facts, you simply can't disagree at a fact.

After a few seconds of walking and of Daisuke pulling you inside a room, you finally saw your brother out of the coma. While he was waiting for you, it seemed like he was just staring at the window.

"Katoooo! Bastard! I miss you!!" you ran up to him and jumped over him to hug him. He chuckles under his breath as he gently breaks the hug. "Easy now, blockhead. Don't stress my injuries!"

You step backwards, embarrassed. An apologetic expression spreading on your face. He pats your head, "And it only has been a few hours, you really can't go a day without me. Huh?-"