24章 ; first time hearing you say that.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-four] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

HEARTBEAT TO THE MAXIMUM? YES. His face leans closer to yours and he has a nasty smirk spreading across his lips. Is he still that freaking drunk?

You tried to push him but it was no use, you felt too weak and all you wanted to do was just sleep right now. As your cheeks goes at the darkest shade of red, you squirmed, "W-Will you get off me!? And put a shirt on!"

He leans closer to you as he studies your facial features, you could feel his hot breath tickling your skin like damn electricity. "I just want you on my bed, amorcito."

Pausing for a second, perplexed even, you lifted a brow at him. "What?.."

The raven man presses his index on your lower lip, he stares at it while saying, "I said I want you on my bed, (Y/n). If you know what I mean." he winks and licks your lips.

You squeaked and pushed him off you, escaping from him towering you down like some poor, lost kitten. You quickly wiped your lips with your hand, really aggresively as if you just kissed a snake.

"He is not drunk anymore?.." you asked in your inner thoughts and then took a quick glance at him. He was admiring the bandage around his wounded hand, you caught his lips getting to a curve.

You dramatically sighed and stood up from the ground you fell onto. Since Daisuke was all fine and not-so dangerous now, you decided to finally go back to your apartment and sleep. He'll just wear his shirt on his own, whatever.

While yawning and rubbing your tired eyes, you spoke, "I'll take my leave now, since you look less scarier and stupid now. Bye moron." you waved your hand at him and turned your back to exit the room.

But back to Daisuke's scheming, he ran towards you and pushed the door you were about to pull. When he pushed it, it refrained you from opening the door and leaving the room.

You turned your head at Daisuke, completely confused by the way he acts and you can't really think anymore since you were just getting sleepy. Actually, you were about to faint.

"(Y/n)." his breath hits your exposed neck, you flinched while your whole face burned like crazy.

Then his lips pecked your ear, your eyes expanded when he did that. His lips trailed to your neck, leaving a soft kiss to the spot where the same mark he gave you when he first met you. You felt the hair of your skin rising up, goosebumps.

"Don't leave."

The mark was like a rememberance on how you two first met and it just never disappears from your neck. You had no entire clue why.