33.

A/n- I was threatened to update aksksk bullying works sometimes I guess

This isn't at all what I was expecting." Lauren says as she is on top of an elephant with Ally behind her. "We open these gates and these bad boys will take us away from here, they literally will smoosh zombies out of our way!" Billie says.

Dustin settles onto Camila's elephant. "Okay get ready and hold onto to your shit!" Chloe says and together her and Billie pull the lever down.

Throughout the park, sirens blared. Billie and Chloe jump onto the elephant closest to them, but realize that the elephant gate wasn't the only gate opening. All the cages were opening.

"What kinda lever was that?!" Lauren yells and Billie gives her a weak smile and shrugs, "Wrong lever?" She answers.

The elephants begin to stampede together as they break through the gate. Lauren feels Ally hold onto her tighter, "Ever ride an elephant before?" Ally asks and Lauren shakes her head, "I've been in a tank before!"

The animals were going rampant and running towards the same exit. Ally hears a couple of noises behind her and turns around and sees a little monkey. The monkey runs to Ally and hops onto her back, "I think we got a new friend!" Ally tells Lauren and Lauren turns to see the same monkey from the cage.

"Oh hell no, we already kept Dustin and Billie, I'm not doing this again!" Lauren says. The monkey hands Lauren her gun back and Lauren snatched it from him. Ally laughs and moves Lauren's head forward so she could pay attention.

The zombies that had entered the zoo were now being trampled on, stepped on, squished, attack, and everything in between.

The animals all burst out of the zoo, and the elephants turn their herd to the left, straight towards the med center. "If we keep going straight we should get to the hospital in no time!" Camila shouts.

Levi was giggling the entire time, bouncing up and down. Lauren's monkey friend was playing with him. "This isn't too bad." Ally says, and let's Levi see everything they pass.

A group of gazelle gallop through the roads along with the elephants for a moment. "Atleast they will have a better chance at surviving." Lauren says.

-

Camila had been right, the elephants had lead them to the hospital center. "Okay we can jump onto this fire truck to avoid the zombies on the street." Lauren says, and as soon as her elephant passes the fire truck, she jumps with Levi and the bags. Ally was nervous at first, so was their new monkey friend. He wraps himself around Ally's shoulder and together they held their breath as Ally jumped onto the fire truck.

Lauren catches her, and stops her from tumbling, "I got you." She tells her.

"Do you got me!" Dustin says and jumps as far as he could with Camila onto the truck. Chloe and Billie join them soon after, and they are all finally together again.

Chloe looked confused, "Where's Jacob? I saw him run with you Lauren." She asks. Ally notices Lauren's mood sadden, and she looks at the ground, "We went up in a tree and he fell off...he was dragged off by a group of zombies passing by."

The group looks at Chloe who looked sad to hear that, "I'm glad we all made it then." She says and Billie hugs her. Lauren looks at the entrance to the hospital.