4

The group scurried around the streets of New Orleans. The once lively city was now a ghost town of zombies.

"The hotel should be coming up, let's be careful I'm sure there will be a lot of zombies surrounding the area." Lauren says as they hide behind a van. "It's just around this corner, we can't miss it." Camila says as she reads the map. 

The group moves on from their spot. "You think they got hotel service? I could use a bath." Dinah says.

"Yeah no kidding." Camila teases. Ally chuckles at them, and Lauren ignores them. They round the corner and Dinah groans, "You sure were right about not missing Mila." she says sarcastically. 

The entrance of the hotel had a barb wired fence around it, and blocking the opening of the gate was a mass amount of walkers. Lauren looks closely, "I don't see any soldiers... they might be inside." 

"Or with the welcome committee right there." Dinah says as she points to a couple of zombified soldiers mixed in with the other undead. Ally sees something, "There's a ladder right there at that guard post, if we can climb it we can get in." Ally points to the side of the fence that didn't have too many zombies. "Smart thinking, but it looks as if it's broken." Lauren notices the broken in half ladder. 

"Better than nothing, good plan Ally, now who's gonna be our diversion?" Camila smirks as the group looks at Dinah. Dinah rolls her eyes, "I hate being the diversion, why can't Lauren be the bait."

Lauren loads an AK-47 for Dinah, "Because Lauren is going to be too preoccupied saving your ass as you get to the ladder, and you're the fastest one, anymore questions?" and shoves the gun in her hand. Dinah drops her head, and begins to walk across the street, "One delicious meal of Polynesian coming right up!" Dinah begins to bang on a couple of cars that get the zombies attention. 

The rest of the group waits until the zombies begin to clear away to start to run quietly to the post. They watch as Dinah teases the zombies, "I'm juicy and full of red meat you dead bastards, you look familiar want an autograph?" Dinah asks the dead zombie that was getting closer to her. 

They get to the ladder, and Camila analyzes it quickly, "If I can get a boost I can hoist up all the bags quickly and you two can get up." 

Lauren nods, and holds her hands out, letting Camila step on them, and with all her strength Lauren pushes Camila up. Camila grabs the ladder, and feels it move a bit. Struggling to get a grip, she pushes her self up and climbs up. "Okay got it, throw the bags up." She whispers as she sees some zombies near them. She then sees Dinah running over cars as she's getting chased. "DAMMIT GET AWAY I WAS KIDDING YOU LOOK NICE IN THAT DRESS!"

Once they get the bags up, Lauren looks to Ally, "Ready?"

Ally nods, "You sure you got it?" 

Lauren smirks, "I won't drop you, I promise." Lauren figured Ally was lighter than Camila since she didn't have any bags on her, so she just picked her up, "Woah there, hands." Ally says as she feels Lauren's hands grab close to her butt. Lauren gets her up, and tells her, "Don't flatter yourself." 

Camila pulls Ally into the guard tower with her and they both look at Lauren, "You gotta hurry up, I think our cover is blown." Camila says as she points to the zombies coming their way with Dinah leading them, "HURRY UP YOU BITCHES." The basketball player was running fast as more zombies were now running after her. Lauren steps back and gets a running head start, then jumps up the ladder. She nearly lost her grip as she felt the ladder almost come out of the wall, but quickly hoists herself up, and climbs. She sees Ally holding her hand out, but lightly smacks it away and looks for Dinah.

She was closing in, Lauren began to shoot at the zombies behind her. "SHOOT THEM NOT ME!" Dinah yells. Dinah sees the ladder, and quickly prepares to jump for it as she hears the zombies closing in on her. 

Making the jump, Dinah could've sworn that it was slam dunk worthy. She slammed onto the ladder, and laughs as she holds on, and looks down at the swarm of zombies inches below her feet. "Hurry up and get up here." Lauren says and Dinah climbs up one bar, and the ladder begins to come out of the wall. Dinah and Lauren stare at one another as they hear the ladder coming out, "DINAH HURRY UP!" Lauren shouts and Dinah quickly climbs. The ladder comes out of the wall, so Dinah jumps off as it comes out and grabs the hand Lauren is holding out for her.

Dinah's body hits the barbed wire fence hard but still grips Lauren's hand tight and Lauren nearly falls with her, "If you drop me I'll become a witch and come after all your asses pull me up!" Dinah screams as she hangs.

Ally then comes from the side of Lauren and grabs Dinah's other hand, "We can pull her together."

"I don't need you I can do this." Lauren spits out but then Dinah yells, "Shut up bitch! Pull me!" 

Ally and Lauren then both pull Dinah up inside the guard tower. Dinah falls ontop of them both and grins, "Well I don't usually move this fast but we can take this party somewhere el-OOF." Lauren pushes Dinah off of her and dusts herself off.

Camila looks at Dinah, "You cut yourself a bit, let's go inside and find some medical supplies." Camila says and pulls Dinah to walk down the stairs with her towards the hotel. It left Ally and Lauren alone with the bags. "You do realize you're gonna have to get over whatever it is you have towards me sooner than later right?" Ally says and Lauren frowns, "Sooner or later you're gonna be dead so why should I worry about getting over anything."

Ally glares at the soldier, and pokes her chest, "Listen I've survived just as long as you have, so quit being such an asshole." 

Lauren rolls her eyes and walks down the steps. Ally looks up, "God help me."