14

A/n- aksksks y'all gonna get pissed

"Who are you?" Lauren asks. James shows his dog tags, "James Bryant, Chief in command." He then points to his Army tag that says BRYANT.

Lauren gives him a look, "With all due respect sir but are you from America? You sound English." James chuckles, "I'm USA born but my family is from the UK, kinda just picked up the accent."

Lauren salutes him, "Sorry sir just trying to process things."

James nods, "At ease soldier, so Jauregui is it true? Is she not with CEDA?"

Lauren looks at Ally then to James, "She's just being irrational she will be coming on the boat with us."

Ally gets fed up, "Actually no I will not be, so whatever you do to me go ahead but I will not be joining them on that cruise, but I'm also not trying to stop CEDA from whatever it is they are doing."

Lauren groans, "Ally please shut up." James laughs, "No don't stop little missy here, she should be able to speak her mind...now Lauren are you with CEDA?" He asks and Lauren hesitatnly shakes her head.

"I was given orders to go to the boat and bring as many people as I can..." Lauren confesses.

"No wonder you're so dead set on that boat." Dinah says and Camila stands up, "We are going to the boat aswell but Ally means well, I swear."

"You're either with us or against us, so darling I can't believe anything you swear on." James says and looks at Connor, "All it takes is one what Connor?"

Connor grins, "One bad apple sir."

"Then it's settled," James grabs Dustin, "Let's lock em up."

Kendall points a gun at Dinah's head, Bradley yanks Ally off the floor while she holds Levi and Connor gets Billie. "Wait hold on! You can't do that!" Lauren starts but Connor chuckles, "Lauren you're one of us, but if you want to join them..."

Lauren looks frantically between Ally and her friends to the group holding them captive. She drops her head, "I must follow orders."

"You fucking bit-." Bradley covers Ally's mouth as she mouths off and they take the rest of them out of the food court and towards the security station of the mall.

-

"Smart decision Jauregui, nice to see some people loyal to their country." James says as he locks the gates. Dinah got put in a separate cell with Billie and Dustin. Ally was left with Levi.

"Wow can't believe you switched up that fast." Dinah spits at Camila. "Dinah-." Camila starts.

"Save it, get the hell out of my face." Dinah goes and sits on the chair in the cell. Dustin has tears in his eyes and reaches for Ally, "I'm so sorry I didn't think Ally I'm so-."

Ally grabs his hand, "Shhh it's not your fault," Ally glares at Lauren, "Im glad you said something because now I'm seeing some peoples true colors."

Lauren grabs the bars, "Ally."

"Fuck you Lauren!" Ally throws the metal can left in the call at Lauren and goes back to talking to Dustin and calming him down.

Lauren feels Kendall grab her shoulder, "I'll show you where you two can sleep." Camila looks back with guilt at their friends and follows Lauren out the room.

-

"Don't feel bad, maybe they will come around by the time we leave this place...hopefully." Bradley says to Lauren. They took Lauren and Camila on the third level of the mall that can only be accessed by employees.