23

Lauren felt her heart racing. Ally just told her she loved her.

And she felt the same way?

"I get if you don't feel the same, I just-." Ally gets cut off by Lauren kissing her gently. Lauren pulls back and smiles, "I'm not one to express myself like you do but I certainly do feel the same, with everything you do Ally...this feeling is foreign to me and I might be scared to say it now but I do know what love feels like....it sucks to know we wouldn't have known eachother with out the apocalypse."

Ally giggles and kisses Lauren once more until pushing her away, "Okay bathe because you smell like swamp water."

Lauren laughs and starts to take off her clothes. "After your baths I'll replace and clean your stitches and bandages." Ally says. Lauren doesn't notice the door open slightly, but Ally does and sees Dinah place a strap on on the counter and winks before crawling away, "Well she's obviously feeling better." Ally mutters.

"What you say?" Lauren asks as she rinses off and Ally points to the gift their friend left for them. Lauren looks and slightly blushes, "Oh I knew I should've just threw that bag out the window..."

Ally laughs, "It matches your skin tone." She picks it up and cleans it off. Lauren watches Ally play with it, "Don't take you've ever used on of those?"

"Nope I don't think I'm the type, haven't ever messed with the real thing either."

Lauren was now rinsing the soap out of her hair, "Ally don't tell me you didn't have a romantic first time with the handsome Christian quarterback at your high school." Lauren teases. Ally rolls her eyes, "I've never had one inside me, now fingers and tongues but never something this...thick." 

Lauren finishes herself off and dries herself. "Want to try it?" She asks softly, grabbing the strap from Ally's hands. Ally doesn't say anything and watches Lauren put it on. 

Ally steps closer to Lauren, dropping her towel. Lauren kisses Ally's face softly, "I'll go as slow as you want..." she lifts Ally onto the counter, spreading her legs open. Lauren kneels down and kisses up Ally's thighs.

Ally gently rubs a hand through Lauren's wet hair, softly gripping it the closer Lauren gets to her center.   Lauren takes in the strawberry soap Ally's used. Lauren looks up at Ally as she gives her a long lick between her folds. Her wetness costing her tongue.

Ally stares right back at Lauren but fails to keep the stare off going as she throws her head back, softly moaning as Lauren eats her out.

Lauren even caught herself touching herself, realizing she's just as wet. Lauren continues to swirl her tongue around and feels her way up to grip Ally's hard nipple. Ally winces at the contact and arches into her hand.

"Oh Lauren..." Ally covers her mouth, scared the group will hear her. Lauren stops and Ally was about to protest till Lauren kissed her.

She grabs Ally's thighs and pulls her closer to her, "I needed to lube you up a bit." Lauren husks into her ear, and lines the dildo up to Ally.

They were forehead to forehead, Lauren stares into Ally's lust filled eyes and pushes in. Lauren wishes she could burn the image of Ally's face mixed with pleasure and pain into her brain.

Ally grips the back of Lauren's neck tightly as she feels herself being filled. "You okay princess?" Lauren moves the hair out of Ally's face and Ally just nods.

"I need to hear your words." Lauren softly demands and Ally closes her eyes and silently moans out, "Yes..." and repeats over and over again as Lauren moves her hips even more. She was gentle with Ally, she treated her as if she was a porcelain doll. Lauren kisses her forehead, and whispers sweet nothings to help Ally adjust and relax.

"Lauren m-more." Ally begs silently, and Lauren picks her up, and puts her against the wall. She grips Ally's thigh high around her waist and bucks her hips into her. Ally begins to roll her hips with each thrust, and Lauren moans as she feels the strap rub against her in the best way.

She speeds her actions up, Ally covers her mouth once more as Lauren goes deeper, hitting her G spot. The more Lauren hit it, the more Ally felt herself lose control of how her body reacted.

Lauren puts Ally down and pushes her against the counter. Ally fully sees Lauren behind her in the mirror and nearly cums as she looks at Lauren fucking her from behind. Lauren falls over and runs her hands down Ally's arm, placing her bigger hand over Ally's. She intertwined their hand and pushes into her deeper.

Ally bit down on her lip, and feels her legs shake. She bites her lip so hard she could've sworn it be bleeding. Her head falls down but Lauren gently grips her hair pulling it back to see Ally's face.

As soon as she feels Ally's body tense up more than it has before Lauren thrusts herself inside Ally three more times till she feels Ally cum running down her leg. She pulls out the strap and holds Ally up to keep her from falling.

Ally closes her eyes and waits for her body to stop shaking. "I think we might need to take another shower." Lauren chuckles and picks up Ally who felt like jello.

"You can't keep fucking me like that and expect me to run away from zombies." Ally breathes out. Lauren laughs and she helps Ally rinse off her sweaty body then herself.

-
Dinah held Dustin and Billie as she sang them to sleep. Levi was up and cooing at Camila who looked like she was gonna pass out.

Ally entered the upstairs living room and looks down to see the first floor was flooding. "Let's hope this storm blows over." She says silently and Levi smiles once he sees Ally.

She picks him up from Camila's arms, "You're off babysitting duty, go to sleep." Ally says and covers Camila up with a blanket. Dinah smirks at Ally who looked like she had trouble sitting down. "Did you like my present? I knew it would come in handy."

Ally blushes and doesn't say anything and watches Lauren enter the room, loading her gun. She lays down next to Ally on her good shoulder. "Hey chubs, hows my little man doing."

Levi plays with Lauren's dog tags and falls asleep being wrapped in Ally and Lauren's warmth.

Ally closes her eyes and sleeps. Lauren kisses her and Levi's forehead, before silently saying, "I love you too."