18

Lauren was sharpening her knife in the room where all her friends stuff was in and was trying not to think about what she just did to Ally.

Images of Ally moaning and her beautiful body invaded her mind but are stopped with Ally's face when she had to lock her back up. She tried her best to stop thinking about it but the guilt was worst than the flu.

She had told Ally she didn't care about her or any of them when that was a lie. But Ally was lying to her. She knew something and didn't tell Lauren.

"Forget about her."

Lauren turns around and sees Kendal. "Who are you implying?" Lauren asks and goes back to sharpening her knife. Kendal sits next to Lauren, inhaling the scent of the candle store they were in.

They had all their belongings in this room. Kendal makes Lauren look at her, "Forget her, you have more important things in front of you..." Kendal lightly presses her lips to Lauren's.

Lauren kisses back slightly but shakes her off, "What are you doing?"

Kendal scoffs, "I have seen the way you've looked at me the past few days, I know you've been watching me," Kendal straddles her lap, "Drop that cold as ice attitude and warm me up."

"Disgusting."

Lauren and Kendal whip their heads to the back of the store and see Dustin dangling from a rope from the ceiling with all their belongings. Billie looks down at Dustin, "Idiot!" And begins to bring him back up.

Lauren shoves Kendal off of her and runs towards them. She attempts to jump and grab Dustin but misses as he escapes into the vents. "Dustin!" Lauren yells and Billie flicks her off, "Fuck you!"

Lauren throws the candles off the counter, "Shit!"

Her and Kendal run out of the room, not realizing there was still a lit candle on the floor.

-

Ally gets to the hummer at the front of the mall Dinah told her about, and quickly places Levi in a safe spot on the floor so he was hidden, he was falling asleep. "Baby boy I'm gonna leave for a second, I need you to sleep for me okay?" Ally places his pacifier in his mouth and attempts to shut the door but he begins to fuss, "No baby I'm right here shhh."

Ally looks at her jacket she had on and wraps Levi in it, the moment he warm and smells Ally's scent, Levi is lured into sleep. Ally closes the door and begins to look for anything they might need and putting it in the back of the truck. She notices the ammunition left over from the previous group and puts it in the back.

"Ally!"

Ally turns and sees Billie and Dustin with all their stuff. "We have been compromised!" Dustin yells, as he tries to carry as many bags as he could. Billie throws the stuff in her arms and her back into the back of the car, "We passed by the food court, Dinah's new bag was super heavy." she says. "New bag?" Ally was about to open it but then she heard footsteps, "Hide kids hide." Ally whispers to them, and they hide behind the car. Ally peaks her head and sees it's Camila and Dinah with the gas. 

"Dinah!" Dustin jumps, "Hey bud," She hugs him and puts the gas tanks down, "I need you to start filling, we don't have much time but we gotta get the last two tanks then we can dip." Dinah tells Ally, and Camila hugs her, "I'm so sorry, I thought things would be different but they're the real Anti's they're just using Lauren and I." Camila shows Ally the badge of James Bryant. "We will kick her ass later right now we gotta hurry up and leave." Dinah says, Ally takes the wallet and watches Camila and Dinah leave once more.

Soon after that the fire alarm goes off, making the mall alarms blink red and sound the sirens. Ally looks at Billie and Dustin, "Billie take these keys, if we aren't back in ten minutes you drive away got it?"