32.

Ally had been looking for a way to get out of the tiger pen, but it was very well hidden. The tiger was licking at her wounded leg.

Levi fell asleep while Dustin was playing with the Cubs. Ally could tell there was less zombies around their area but who knows where they could be if they escaped.

"Dustin, we need to get to the others before the sun goes down." Ally says. Dustin nods, and Ally follows Dustin's eyes as he tries to concentrate on something.

"What is it?" She asks.

"What's that?" He points towards where momma tiger was laying. It was an exit hatch. "Okay we found the exit but how do we move a 300 pound cat?"

Dustin shrugs his shoulders, "I think her leg is hurting her." Dustin says and Ally notices that she was still groaning due to her injury. Ally looks up and takes a deep breath, "Okay I'm about to do something really stupid."

Dustin is confused and watches all take off her backpack and get out some supplies. She holds them in her arms and slowly makes her way to the tiger. "Uh Ally what are you-?"

Ally holds a finger to her lips to silence Dustin, "I don't think she'd hurt me..." she says and continues to slowly walk to the tiger.

Mama tiger notices Ally and stops her movements. She doesn't growl, but instead makes little chuffing noises.

Ally puts down her medial supplies and shows the tiger that it isn't in anyway going to harm her. Ally's anxiety goes up as she gets close enough to feel mama's breathe on her face.

She opens her alcohol bottle, and looks at the tiger, "Okay this will only hurt a little bit..." Ally pours the liquid onto the cut leg, and the second the tiger feels the burning sensation her legs claws out and rips into Ally's arm.

"Ow!" Ally squeaks but she knows if she causes too much ruckus she will only add fuel to the fire. Surprisingly the tiger calms down, and blinks at Ally.

She turns her attention to Ally's shoulder and licks the blood running down her arm. Ally was petrified but her hands were now moving on their own. They applied ointment to the tiger and she put a bandage over.

When Ally was done, the tiger nudges her head into Ally. It makes a groaning sound of gratitude and gets up, relieved that she can walk again.

Ally breaks out into a smile, and is relieved. She opens the hatch, and Ally sees a lighted stair case to a hallway. "Ally your arm." Dustin says.

Ally looks down at her cut arm and covers it, "I'll be okay, right now we need to find the others." She grabs Levi and her stuff, leading Dustin down the stairs.

She was about to close the door until she met eyes with the tiger family.

She couldn't leave them there, trapped in this hole. "Come, come." She tells them, and leaves the hatch open. "You think they will follow?" Dustin asks.

Ally nods, "She knows they can't stay, she will do what's best, now let's go."

-

Lauren makes her way down the tree as the zombies cleared up. She felt sick to her stomach seeing the moved dirt when the zombies dragged Jacob off.

"Okay where the hell could everyone be." Lauren whips her head in the direction of elephants. They were loud. They sounded excited.

"Please don't let it be Camila." Lauren says and begins to run off towards the elephant cages. Hearing small feet behind her, Lauren stops. She turns around and sees nothing.

She begins walking again, but more silently as she hears the feet again and then a little chirp like sound. She turns around fast and sees it went into the bushes. When she turns around, a zombie had crept up on her and pushes her to the floor. "Fuck!" Lauren hurries to grab her gun but the zombie pushes it away as it tries to grab Lauren. She sees a monkey pop out of the bushes.

"Give me the gun!" She felt silly for ordering a monkey around but she was surprised when he picks up said gun. She felt a little hope but the monkey runs back into the bushes, leaving Lauren to fight the zombie.

Groaning, Lauren does her best to grab her knife. She grabs the knife, and instantly stabs it through the head of the zombie zoo keeper. He goes limp immediately.

Quickly getting up, she doesn't think about her gun. She had to find her group. "I really hope Ally is okay." She says to herself.

She finds a couple of signs and runs in the direction that points to the elephants. She ran into a couple of zombies, saving her bullets in the process by knifing them in the head.

Hearing the elephants, Lauren catches a glimpse of someone else running. She stops and looks around.

She sees Dustin running, and infront of him was Ally. "Ally!" Lauren shouts and they both stop. Lauren runs towards them and pulls them both in for a hug, "Oh thank God you're okay." Lauren kisses Ally and then Levi, "You were heading towards the elephants?" Lauren asks.

Dustin nods, "Yeah we figured Camila did something, we just don't know what yet."

Lauren chuckles then notices Ally's arm was bleeding, "What the hell happened to you?"

"Big ass tiger mom couldn't handle a little peroxide no biggie." Dustin says. Lauren looks at Ally to confirm what he is saying is true, "It was an accident she didn't mean it."

Lauren was about to question Ally but another trumpet from the elephants makes her realizes there is bigger things to focus on, "Okay let's go, let me carry him." She says and takes Levi into her arms. He coos as she finally realizes he's with Lauren.

The make it to the tall gates and see the elephants.

There assumptions were right. Camila was on top of an elephant. "Camila what the hell!" Lauren shouts. Camila looks around and finally spots her friends, "Oh Billie look! They're here!" The elephant Camila was on gives out another trumpet and goes on its two legs.

Billie and Chloe were by a big red lever, "We have an idea but it requires you to get on one of these fellas." Billie says.

Ally and Lauren look at eachother, "What idea is that?"