5

The group walks into the lobby when Lauren stops them as they see there was nobody around, "I think we will cover more ground by splitting up."

Dinah chuckles, "I know you're a not white but maybe it's your pale skin but bitch why white people always want to split up damn." Dinah picks at the bandages on her body from the fence and Camila smacks her hand, "I agree with Lauren maybe we can find the soldiers fast, Dinah you can stick with me so you won't fuck anything up." Camila says.

"Maybe I want to screw around with Ally or something." Dinah jokes and she notices how Lauren physically reacts to that, by standing up a bit taller and clearing her throat, "All jokes, I'll stick with the chipmunk, come on Mila." Dinah says and they go to the left side of the hotel while Ally and Lauren go up the main stairs.

Ally felt awkward, Lauren doesn't seem to take a liking to her not one bit. "Are you gonna talk about what you have against me or are you going to keep pretending I'm a walking target?" Ally begins and Lauren groans, "What is it with you wanting to talk? You're gonna attract attention to yourself." Lauren stops on the top step, towering Ally. Ally was a bit intimidated and that's what Lauren wanted, but she wasn't gonna give it to her.

So Ally gets on the step right above her and is directly below her, in her face and says "Oh so I've caught your attention?" Ally smirks and Lauren begins to stutter out, "I mean- it's hard not to...wait not like that, I mean to say-"

"Lauren I'm kidding, you need to loosen up a bit and maybe consider easing up, I know I'm not some bad ass warrior like Dinah-"

Lauren cuts her off, "No ones like Dinah."

Ally chuckles, "Yes very true but my point is, I won't screw anything up, I just want to survive too."

Lauren sighs, "I guess I might've been maybe a bit too harsh on you Ally."

Ally smiles because she figured that must've been hard for the soldier. "Alright then let's keep walking." and walk down the main hallway.

-

"I know you noticed that I noticed that we noticed how Lauren reacted to me flirting with Ally." Dinah says as they look through the hotel restaurant for something. Camila rolls her eyes, "Must you flirt with everybody?"

Dinah sits on the table, one foot on the table, and the other hanging while leaning back. "Well I can't flirt with a married woman now can I?" Dinah responds and Camila bites her lip. She shakes her head and goes back to looking through the papers. Dinah gets off the table and comes up behind Camila.

Camila could feel her breath on her neck and turns around to be chest to chest with Dinah. "When are you gonna stop fighting this?" Dinah says softly and Camila puts a hand on her chest, "I just...Dinah my wife is waiting for me in Houston." Camila says and Dinah just gives her a sad smile, "How could I forget..." Dinah walks away and heads towards the kitchen. Camila just watches her walk away.

-

Lauren and Ally were walking through the semi dark hallways, the only light source being from the sun. "I hope we find someone soon, I'd hate to be roaming this place and lost at night." Lauren says. They rounded the corner and were met with another long hallway. It was dark, but they could see light at the end of it. Ally gulped and looked to Lauren who was staring at it hard. "We gotta walk it."

Ally laughs and turns around to start walking but Lauren immediately grabs her and makes her stay, "Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark." Lauren says and gets her gun out. "Not of the dark, only what's in it." Ally grumbles and gets her gun out. They start their walk, but the deeper they went in, the more pitch black it got. Lauren had her gun ready, but almost freaked out when she felt Ally grab her bicep.