Chapter 18

Rachael's POV
---------------------

I got in my car and followed my dad, jax and chibs. When I got to the police station it was too late. Jax had mark up against the wall chibs was yelling at him and my dad was beating him. Unser was out here to but couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Stop!" I yelled at them.
They ignored me.
Agent stahl came out at this moment.

"Your all under arrest for assaulting an officer. " She said as three other guys came out and cuffed the guys.

Unser was being useless as usual.
Jax and my dad looked over at me and all I could do was shake my head, I was so disappointed in them.

Stahl looked at me smirking and I almost slapped her.
"I hope you guys have a good lawyer." she stated smugly.

I drove back to the clubhouse and searched for clay.

"Clay my dad, jax and chibs were arrested today. " I said when I finally found Clay.
"You've gotta be kidding me. "
"Nope. "
"Great. " he says sarcastically.
"Why were they arrested?" He sighed while rubbing his hand over his face.
"Assault on a cop. " I muttered and looked down.
"That's just great. " Clay said.

Clay had called the clubs lawyer to get the guys out. It seemed to be working but who knew what stahl would pull.

*later*

Rosen the clubs lawyer came by and told us that everything looked good and the guys would be out in a day or two. Which was a huge relief.

But Clay was pretty pissed so it won't be too good for the guys when they get back.

"Hey baby you wanna help me get ready for Sunday's family dinner?" Gemma asked.

"Sure" I told her. It was Friday so the guys should be back in time for the dinner. If not they would get some shït from Gemma too. Haha that would be something to see.

Me and Gemma drove to the store and split list and went to find all the items we needed.

We met back up at the cash register and payed for everything.

"So what are you ladies up to" a voice asked. I knew that voice.

It was agent June stahl.

" What do you want. " Gemma snapped.
"Nothing just letting you know the sons may be getting out tomorrow but I'm gonna do everything in my power to put them in jail for a long time. " Stahl said and walked away.

I wanted to lunge at her beat her senseless but Gemma held me back.

"She's not worth it, don't worry she can't put them away she has nothing on them."

___________________________

Authors note: so I was thinking of doing something like 5 votes for the next chapter, what do you guys think of that? Should I start doing that?
Comment
Review
Thx:)