Chapter 3

Rachael's POV
---------------------

Finally!! I finally get to go out on a date with jax.
He almost seemed shocked when j told him yes but was relived after.

I'm now sitting in my room with Gemma who is trying to help me get ready.
" What about this one?" Gemma asked holding up a short black dress.
" I don't want to look like a hooker on the date."
" Hey I bought you this dress."
"I know gem"
She just laughed and continued to show me outfits till we found the perfect one.
Gemma help me finish getting ready.

* on the date*

Jax had brought his truck because he figured I would wear a dress. He was right. Me and Gemma finally agreed on one.
" You look lovely darlin." Jax said and gave me his breathtaking smile.
"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I told him. Jax was wearing a dress shirt with his cut and some jeans.

A man lead us to our table giving and uneasy look the whole time. He must know who the sons are.

The date was going great. me and jax were catching up and joking until shots rang out and busted threw the windows. Jax pulled me down and lead me to the back exit.

I was pulled out of Jax's hold and I gun was placed on my temple.

___________________________

Authors note: oh snap! So it was a good date till the end.
Tell me what you think , and ways I can improve this story
Thx:)