Chapter 21

Rachael's POV
--------------------

" Why would Tara be looking for me?" Jax asked.

" I dint know babe maybe she wants you back. "

" Well I don't want her back " he said getting angry.

I wrapped my arms around him in an attempt to calm him down.

" I know you don't baby I know." I told him.

He wrapped his arms around my small frame holding me to his chest.

" I guess I'll go see what she wants tomorrow and get it over with" he sighed.

"Okay"

"Come on let's just go to bed"

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to our room. Jax laid me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. He started to kiss me and the kiss so started to deepen. Soon enough or clothes were lost and you can use your imagination to know what happens next.

*morning*

I woke up with my head on Jax's chest. I wasn't awake very long because the sound of his heart thumping lulled me back to sleep.

When I woke up again jax wasn't in bed. I got up and put one of Jax's SAMCRO shirts on. I was really big on me, it reached mid-thigh.

I walked into the kitchen and found jax attempting to make breakfast.

"Morning " I said causing to him to jump.

He turned around with a smile plastered on his face.

"Morning darlin" he said.
"Do you want some help? "
"Yes please "

I walked up to the stove and started to cook the eggs sitting there.

"You know you look very hot when you wear my clothes. " He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I turned around and pecked his lips.
"I know. " I smiled.

"I have to go to the clubhouse after breakfast today, do you wanna come with?" Jax asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll help Gemma out in the office. "

*after breakfast*

" Come on darlin we gotta go" jax called.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I walked to the door dressed in denim shorts and a blue tank top. Jax smirked when he saw me.

" You now your dads gonna be pissed. "
"Why?"
"Go look at your neck in the mirror" he smirked.

I went into the bathroom and looked.
There was a huge hickey there.

"Jax!!"
I heard him laughing down the hall.
I walked up to him and playfully hit his arm.
"I don't even have make up to cover this right now. " I said.
"Good now people will know your mine " he smiled.
I laughed and shook my head.

*later*

My dad was pissed to see the hickey. He punched Jax then took 3 hours to get over it. Only because Clay said he had too.

Me and Gemma had left to go get the guys lunch and Gemma was asking me several questions. Some were quite awkward. Like when she was gonna be a grandma, when the wedding was, and stuff like that. Me and jax haven't even talked about all this stuff yet.

When we pulled into the lot I saw something I don't think I ever wanted to see.

Tara and jax kissing. His hands were on her waist and her arms were around his neck.

I looked at Gemma with tears in my eyes.

"Please take me to my dads." I said to her.

She looked at me with sympathy and nodded. She ripped out of the lot making sure jax heard her car. And sped to my dads house.

___________________________

Authors note: I'm so sorry that I took so long to update! Please forgive me!
What do you guy think about the drama? What do you think will happen??
Comment
Review
Thx:)