Chapter 9

Rachael's POV
--------------------

The next morning the pain in my side was mostly gone, the pain killers rock.

When jax came into the kitchen he just had to comment on my appearance.
"You look like sh!t" jax told me. I glared at him.
"Well I didn't get much sleep last nigh." I snapped. "can you just take me to the clubhouse" jax just nodded knowing o would kick his ass if he pissed me off anymore.

*at the clubhouse*

" Shouldn't you be resting kid?" Happy asked.
" I'm not a kid and I don't have to be resting hap." I tell him.
"I'm gonna tell your dad." shit no.
"Happy lowman don't you dare."

Happy ran off calling for my dad. He knew I couldn't run after him. That little cheater.

"SHES WHAT!!" I heard my dad yell from inside the garage. Shít. I saw my dad run out and run straight at me.

"What are you doing here and out of bed!" He yelled at me. He seemed angry but I knew that was just his over protective side coming out.
" I'm fine daddy I promise I just couldn't stay in the couch another day."
I tried reasoning with him.
"I don't want you hurt more than you already are."
"Well how about I sit at the picnic table and just draw." i compromise.

My dad agreed to my terms, ad now I was sat at the picnic table drawing the garage, the bikes, and the guys.

Gemma came out in her lunch break to keep me company.
"Hey hun how are you doing?"
"I'm doing good, I wish I could walk around and get some exercise but every time I try my dad yells at me." Gemma laughs which causes me to laugh.
"Well it's Friday you know what that means?"
"Party and fights." I laugh.
" Yep And I need to go to the store do you want to come?"
" Yes so many times yes."

Gemma gets up and we go to her car, I hear my dad yelling but we ignore him.

When we have everything we need from the store we go back to the clubhouse. When we get there the first thing I see is my dad and Jax's furious looks.

___________________________

Authors note: so will they be mad or will they let it go? What will happen at the party? What will happen with jax and Rachael?
Comment
Review
Thx:)