Chapter 30

Rachael's POV
--------------------

Me and jax had fallen back asleep and were rudely awakened by a banging at the door.

"Are ya guys alive in there?!" A deep Scottish voice yelled.

"Yes" jax yelled. "What do you want?!"

"Tig's looking for you"

"Fine I'll be right out. "

"I thought you wanted to stay in bed all day. " I whispered into his chest.

"I do but I don't want your dad barging in here on us. "

"Okay but you better come straight back" I said and kissed him.

Jax got up and put some clothes on then went out to find my dad.

Jax POV
--------------

When I left the room I walked down the hall into the lobby looking for tig.

"Jax!" Tig yelled from a booth across the room.

I walked over there and took a seat across from him.

"What's up brother?"
"My daughter. now Jax I love you but I love my daughter more and I want whats best for her. "
"So do I. "
"Jax do you see your relationship with my daughter going farther or not. " Tig stated bluntly.
"I- I don't know, I mean we've never actually talked about it....."
"Do you want it to go farther. "

I have never seen tig this serious before. It's weird but I understand why. This is his only child, his princess.

Do I want this relationship to go farther? Get married? Have her get me crow? Have kids? Yes, I want all of that. I hope she does to.

"Yes, I see us together in the future. I want us to stay together forever. " I told him.
He smiled and patted me on the back as he got up to walk away.

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. "

___________________________

Authors note: sorry this is kinda a short chapter, but I'm gonna try and update again soon and have it be longer.
Comment
Review
Thx:)