Chapter 2

Jax POV
----------------
I have been watching Rachael all night. But not in a creepy way. When I saw here all my feelings for her hit me like a hurricane. Shit she's looking at me when do I do. I started to walk toward her.

" Hey darlin"
"Hey jax " her angelic voice filled my ears.
"It's been along time" I said and I hugged her. It felt right having her in my arms. Better than when I hugged Tara. Me and Tara broke up when she left for Chicago and never looked back. She was a mistake, I was only with her because I missed Rachael.
" It's been to long jax." She said and wrapped her arms around me.
" I don't think I should let you out of my sight again darlin" she laughed.

As the night went on I watched Rachael dance and joke with everyone, she even punched a croweater for calling her a bitch. Chibs wanted to put her in the ring after that but tig wouldn't let him.

Rachael's POV
--------------------

*next morning *

I got up and around and drove to TM in my Land Rover. Gemma gave me a job in the office and when I want to I can work on the cars. My dad taught me mechanics when I was little.

"Good Morning Hun " Gemma called from across the lot.
" Morning gem"
" Let's get started " Gemma showed me what I'm supposed to be doing then set me free. On my lunch I sat with chibs a joked with him and he told me I was gonna fight half sac Friday night but not to tell my dad.
I was thrilled, I really wanted to fight.

A guy entered the office and demanded to know why his bill was so much.
" Because of all the work you had done to your car"
"I'm not paying this!!"
" Well you have to"
"I want to see a manager"
"Fine" I went to the garage and found jax and I told him the problem. He went into the office and probably scared the guy shitless to pay the bill.
"It's all taken care of darlin"
" Thanks jax" I kissed his cheek.

When I realized what I did I brushed it off like it was nothing hoping he thought it was just a friendly gesture. But I was wrong and shocked by the words he said next.

"I'm gonna take you out tonight darlin"

___________________________

Authors note: so jax asked her out!!
What will happen during their date.
Comment
Thx:)