Secrets

"...After Freddie left I made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy, whether it was Erin's or Freddie's I wasn't sure I wanted it...but I knew in my heart it was Freddie's child and a part me was content knowing that I'd still have a part of him." Explained Isabelle to Mary, who patiently listened.

"So soon after Lilly was born I knew she'd need a father, a male figure to look up to and although I had no intentions of being with Erin he asked me if he could be apart of her life...you know like his own and it just kind of happened..."

"Does Erin know he's not Lilly's father?" asked Mary with a raised eyebrow. "Ofcourse, I wouldn't do that to him...he insisted a DNA test when she was born even though she was the spitting image of Freddie..and it came back he wasn't so that leaves one man and one man only." Putting her hand on Isabelle's, Mary smiled "you need to tell him."

Swiping her hand away Isabelle's tone turned dark "No...you think I don't read about what Freddie's up to nowadays? He's in no position to be a father and plus I'm scared he'd take her away.." Mary offed a sympathetic smile "Isabelle that's not true, and you should know not to believe everything in the tabloids."

"Mary you just said yourself he's high all the time...and so what? He's gay now..." Isabelle said throwing her hands up in the air. "He's always been gay" Mary defended, "yes well...clearly not with me...the proof is drooling all overherself as we speak" said Isabelle as she pointed to Lilly. "Right...so don't you think he should be given a chance with his family?"

"What family?" crossing her arms Isabelle sat back on the couch with a big sigh. "He's my friend...and she's his child...he's going to find out one way or another." Isabelle glared at Mary in hopes if she stared hard enough she would disappear. "...what made you come look for me Mary?" asked Isabelle as it didn't occur to her until to now to ask why Mary tracked her down.

Thinking of a quick explanation Mary cleared her throat. "...well umm, I was actually visiting Freddie and he told me what happened before he left...and I just had to see for myself." Scrunching her eyebrows with confusion Isabelle wasn't buying it, though partially true. "So he just randomly brought up me and his possible child?" Mary suddenly felt a bit embarrassed to admit to Isabelle that she had asked Freddie for a baby herself, also feeling a bit envious of Isabelle who had what she wanted.

"...mhm" she said. Suddenly a jingling set of keys were heard as Grace walked through the front door. "Hey Iz, what are we doing for dinner toni--" stopping in her tracks she was shocked to find Mary and Isabelle sitting on the couch. "Oh sorry...am I interrupting?" Isabelle stood to her feet and walked over to the door "No actually, Mary was just on her way out." Standing up slowly and smoothing out her skirt Mary tilted her heard towards Isabelle.

"Don't you think we still have a lot to talk about?" Opening the door with her hand on her hip Isabelle shook her head. "Nope we're finished." Mary picked up her purse and took one last look at baby Lilly. "...you can't hide this forever." As soon as Mary was out the door Isabelle slammed it. "Nosey bitch"

"What was that all about?" asked Grace who was now holding Lilly. Rubbing the sides of her head Isabelle closed her eyes "she knows....about Lilly" Grace frowned and hugged the baby girl tighter. "...how do you think she found out?" she asked. "I don't know she said Freddie just happened to brought us up in conversation but I'm not sure if I believe that." Grace simply walked over to her friend and gave her a hug.

Mary's home

"Phoebe tell him it's urgent I need to talk to him." said Mary who went back to her house to call Freddie in New York. "He's at the studio right now but he left me a number incase anyone had to contact him." Mary took out a pen from her purse "give it to me!" copying it down she hung up from Phoebe and immediately dialed the number.