..Written In the stars

Vanessa here I would just like to take this moment to thank all of those who have kept up with me and followed me through this journey. This will be my first completed story! I am so happy because I owe it all to you! your commitment and support is what helped me continue to write! I would also like to thank my very dear friend Freddies_Queen for giving me inspiration and ideas to carry on.

Now back to the story for the final time ..

A year after the tragic events that took place that day at Mary's house a lot of things changed and life was very much complicated for Freddie and Isabelle. Ever since their encounter with tragedy and death they both agreed that all the trials and tribulations between them could no longer overpower the loved they shared.

There they stood hand in hand with Lilly at Erin's grave, the headstone read..

Erin S. Warren

1947-1981

Brother, son, and devoted father.

"Until we meet again old friend" said Freddie as he placed a bouquet of yellow azalea's at the gravestone. Lilly walked over and hugged her daddy, standing behind them stood Isabelle as she remembered her fondest memories with Erin. Although he wasn't meant to be her soul mate he was still an important part of her life and for that she knew it was destiny, that they would meet again in another world. As she closed her eyes and smiled letting the breeze of fall 1983 brush against her face, she felt the new life growing inside of her kick and move around.

Rubbing her swollen belly she knew that it was also Erin who sent her and Freddie a son. A son they would name after him. "A new baby and a new album all in one year...I think I've outdone myself wouldn't you say dear" said Freddie as he approached her placing his hand on her stomach. "He'd be happy for us right?" she asked the front man of one of the world's greatest bands that would ever go down in history. He placed his hand on the side of her face and softly kissed her lips. "of course" he whispered as they leaned into each other.

Returning home to a two story high 8 bedroom mansion that would also go down in history forever to be known as Garden Lodge was now the residence of Isabelle and Freddie. William the brother of the late Erin was now married to Grace. They sat together joining the host and hostess at the dining table. "Did the rest of the boys say when they'll be here?" asked Isabelle "they should be arriving soon darling" said Freddie as he sipped from his glass of champagne. Leaning back in his seat he looked around making sure nobody could see him unbutton his pants. "Oh that feels so much better" he exhaled with relief.

Giggling while witnessing the whole act Grace and William rolled their eyes at each other. Freddie noticed he'd put on a little weight since he quit the cocaine, but for him this extra meat wasn't a problem. His body would remain God like for the rest of his life. The rest of Queen and their families joined the dinner. When everyone was seated Freddie tapped his fork on his glass, gathering everyone's attention he held it in the air.

"A toast to The Works that shall be released in a few short months, a toast to Queen long may she rein, a toast to a fallen member of this family...and a toast to new beginnings for us all...we love you" everyone clapped and drank along . "Wow my bad guy has gone soft on me huh?" said Isabelle teasing Freddie as she kissed him. "but of course not dear, you know I can't stay soft around you for long" he said as he took her hand underneath the table placing it on his semi hard bulge.

"...ah some things never change" said Isabelle as she continued flowering her soon to be husband with kisses. They would lead a very beautiful life with a very dark beautiful story to tell. A story of love and destiny, a story written in the stars.

"Yes it was plain to see
Yes it was meant to be
Written in the stars"