Acquainted

Freddie sat across from Isabelle, he was sitting in a chair that looked to be made of some fine wood and made Freddie look fairly small. His slim waist was leaned against it as he used him arm to pick at and play with his face. Something she had noticed he did when nervous perhaps? He was divine and so effortlessly beautiful. "So dear, tell me about yourself...there must be a reason we keep bumping into each other...care to find out?" Sipping her tea to try to hide the ecstatic look on her face she swallowed and replied carefully "Yes well I grew up here in London and my mum and dad raised me here in Kensington actually...my family home isn't quite far from here" with raised eyebrows Freddie became interested. "Oh you don't say? all the wealthy folk live this way, mind if I ask what they do for a living?" Isabelle began to play with her hair, twirling it around her finger.

"My mum is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor" she said, "Oh wow that's quite a power couple...cheers to them!" said Freddie holding up his teacup. "So, what do you want to be?" he asked her. "My parents expect me to follow the family line and become one of what they are but I want to be an artist, a painter to be exact...they don't think I can make an honest living out of it" looking down into his tea Freddie reminisced his own parent's bitterness about his choice of career. Although with the success of Bohemian Rhapsody they started to ease up. "Ah yes parents...they can be such cunts!" bursting out laughing Isabelle knocked over her tea. Her and Freddie watched as the liquid leaked onto his carpeting. "Oh! my gosh I am so sorry Freddie!" she quickly stood up using the handkerchief from her lap to soak it up. Panicking and become frantic Freddie slowly crept down on the floor beside her and put his hands on top of hers.

The soft warmth from them pulled her out of her hysterics. "It's alright my love, you don't have to be sorry...i'm not the bitchy Queen everyone expects me to be" He walked out into the kitchen and had Joe use club soda to clean the stain. "Come darling, let's finish the tour" trying to keep her mind off of the predicament Freddie brought her into a room that had a lot of gold records and certified platinum records hanging on the walls. "Wow...each room blows my mind more than the last" said Isabelle as she unintentionally twirled around the room mesmerized by her sights. "Yes well I'm proud of our successes" said Freddie scanning each record with her. "As you should be" she said looking at him. "Isabelle..." said Freddie as he gazed into her eyes.

" said Freddie as he gazed into her eyes

"ye-...yes" she whispered out. "Would you like to see my bed?" he asked her this time with heat burning in his eyes and voice. It seemed to get deeper, and it was highly attractive. Isabelle didn't believe in sex on the first date but there was something about Freddie that made her want to rebel. He was like a heavy drug, one hit and you're addicted. Saying no to him almost felt illegal. "...show me" she replied biting her lip. Smiling devilishly he simply nodded and took Isabelle by her hand as they walked towards his bedroom. Making their way in Freddie closed the door behind them, taking off his ballet slippers. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he patted the space beside him. "Have a feel dear, I won't bite" he said. She made her way over and felt the soft mattress underneath her. "Oh yes that's nice.." she said feeling butterflies in her stomach. "I just got some new satin sheets actually...wanna try them out?" gasping at Freddie's suggestion Isabelle felt a sting between her legs, he was turning her on far quicker than she anticipated. Unable to speak she sat there with her mouth parted looking at him. Leaning into her so that their lips were centimetres apart he whispered against them "I'll take that as a yes" just then he crashed his lips into hers. Kissing her slowly and passionately, Isabelle reciprocated his heat. Unable to pull away she allowed her animal instincts to take over. She decided to go all the way with him.