Put It In

Smut time 💦

"Peter? Joe? Can you guys help me with Freddie...he's wasted...and ok maybe I am too" cried out Isabelle through the doorway of Freddie's flat. "What's going on?" asked Joe as he turned on the lights while putting on his robe. There he found Freddie and Isabelle on the floor giggling, they both were drunk and unable to contain themselves.

"Oh look it's Joe! my chef and my ex-boyfriend all in one!" Joe's cheeks turned red from Freddie's confession. When they ended their fling they both thought it best not to mention it again so that they could have a normal friendship and it was even more awkward that Isabelle was now aware of it. "Wait?! You slept with him too?" cried out Isabelle with wide eyes. "Yes dear, I've shagged almost everyone who works for me!" said Freddie carelessly.

Scrunching her face with disgust Isabelle tried to stand on her feet but it was quite difficult in her state and due to the fact she had heels on. Walking over to the counter and reaching over for the rotary Isabelle began speaking into the phone "yes...I'd like a cab to pick me up at Staffor--" cutting her off and ending the call was an enraged Freddie. Removing the phone from her hand and slamming it back onto the base "what the hell do you think you're doing?" he said with squinted eyes.

"I'm going home...I rather not stick around while you go on about your community dick!" said Isabelle while returning Freddie's glare. "You're off your rocker if you think I'm letting you leave" said Freddie in between hiccups. "Give me one good reason why I should stay" she said allowing him to enclose the space that was between them. "Oh maybe....this!" he said putting her hand on his semi hard cock. "...tell me it's mine" she said now gripping it.

Freddie seethed through his teeth, becoming more and more aroused. "Oh it's all yours darling" he said plunging his lips into hers. Their soft moans and spit swaps filled the room. "Ok well you two seem to stable enough...I'll leave you to it!" said Joe rolling his eyes and exiting. Freddie and Isabelle were lost in their entanglement, their alcohol fueled sex drive was taking off at a fast pace. Isabelle needed him inside her right then and there.

"Freddie?!" she said against his lips "what is it dear?" he answered not stopping his wet kisses on her collar bone. "Have you really fucked everyone that works for you?" Freddie knew that Isabelle wouldn't let him off the hook, he pulled back and looked into her brown eyes. Under hypnosis from his eyes Isabelle shivered at the intensity of his stare. "Darling...no I was joking I haven't fucked every one that works for me...Joe..yes...Paul...yes...Mary...yes, but that's all in the past honey! you're my future so don't start worrying that pretty little head of yours."

Isabelle smiled warmly and traced the outline of Freddie's face while admiring his features. "I'm just so in love with you, sometimes I wonder how I ended up here with you...why me?" she asked. Freddie took a deep breath "...because I'm in love with you too and because I don't feel happy this way unless I'm with you..." feeling a sudden urge of confidence and perhaps even an ego trip Isabelle decided that the only sounds she wanted to come out of Freddie's mouth were the sounds of pleasure. She loved him so much and the fact that he loved her in return made her want to please him.

"Freddie Mercury...I want you to push your cock so deep inside of me right now" she whispered into his ear allowing her lips to graze his lobes. Growling while gripping her bottom, he lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist. He laid her ontop of his marble counter, not caring of the others who resided in his house. Ripping her dress of he began licking stripes from her collar bone all the way down between her breast. "Wait, what about Joe and Phoebe?!" she asked through hitched breathes.

"Fuck'em they can join if they want or not I don't give a shit, all I care about is being balls deep inside of you right now" he said as he allowed his hand to find her moist center, the heat radiated into his palm. Forcing a finger into her he slipped past her folds. "Mmm, listen to how wet you are for me darling" he said while curling his finger. "Oh God, please just put it in already!" she cried out. He chuckled at her neediness, he loved how impatient he made her.

"Beg for it" he said wrapping his hand around her throat, applying just enough pressure that allowed her to breathe. "Please Freddie" she whispered, "you call that begging?!" he spat with a smack against her ass. "FUCK ME NOW! PLEASE FREDDIE!" she yelled out even louder. Smirking with victory he removed his vein bulging cock out of his leather trousers. Aligning it with her opening he stopped at the tip "keep your eyes open and look into mine as I enter you" he said with those burning chestnut eyes.

All Isabelle could do was nod, she felt as if she lost the ability to speak. Freddie was an Angel but he fucked like a demon. Slowing pushing into her past her wet folds, his jaw opened a bit as he felt her tight walls wrap around him. "Ooooh shit!" he hissed. Doing as he told her Isabelle kept her eyes open and looked into Freddie's. It was that moment that she knew there was no turning back. He owned her, mentally...physically and emotionally.

As his thrust became harder, Isabelle blinked as tears formed in her eyes. Freddie's cock was like a plummeting rocket, he served it even better drunk.
Panting as her eyes rolled to the back of head Isabelle felt the first wave of her orgasm take over. "Shit Freddie...I'm--"
"I know baby, I can feel it...that's right cum on this cock" he said as he continued fucking her raw. Once she came, he pulled out and flipped her onto her belly. The cold sensation of the marble sending shivers down her core.

Without a heads up Freddie pushed back into her again. "Uhhh" she cried out while trying to grip the sides of the counter. He gripped her hips while digging his nails into them. She whinced from the sheer pleasure and pain. Freddie's strokes began to slow, she knew he was close. "Shit darling, this pussy feels so good...tell me who's pussy is this?!" he said. "Yours" she said breathlessly. Suddenly her head was jerked back as Freddie pulled it up by her hair "I can't hear you!" he said. "Ohhh fuck it's yours!" she said feeling like his dick was now hitting her stomach. "I'm ganna cum inside you" he growled as he gave his last few pumps.

Just as he filled her up with his load, they both gasped for breath. She laid there like a lifeless doll, probed and demolished. "Ugh, slide over dear" he said laying on the counter next to her. The last thing Isabelle remembered was his arm around her waist and the cold marble against her cheek. They both were soon unconscious, drifting into a deep and much needed slumber.