Happy Family

"Good morning mommy!" chirped Freddie as he walked into the bedroom of the luxurious suite Queen had rented out for the tour. With Lilly in hand who wore a white dress and white bonnet both picked out by her elegant father he sat on the edge of the bed nudging a sleeping Isabelle.

"Say wake up mama!" Lilly babbled and clapped as she bounced in his arms. Opening her eyes to a shirtless Freddie who hadn't even combed out his bed head yet and was also holding their gorgeous smiling baby girl was a sight that warmed her soul.

"Good morning you two cuties! why so early?!" yawned Isabelle as she noticed the time was 5:35 in the morning. "Dear this is the only day I have off for a while I want to spend every moment with my girls!" said Freddie kissing Lilly on the cheek. "Okay what did you have in mind?" she asked as she held her arms out for Lilly.

"I was thinking of  visiting this beach Phoebe pointed out called Mar Del Pata." A knock at their door was heard, opening it to a sun burnt John who stood in visible discomfort Freddie burst out laughing. "Oh my dear John! you look like a lobster!" with an annoyed expression he simply said "unlike you I'm considerate of the ones I care about and I thought I'd stop by to tell you make sure you bring sunblock!"

Freddie had discussed his plans for family fun with John the previous night. He always looked at John as a man of commitment and loyalty, a true family man. "Well thank you kind boy" said Freddie placing a hand on John's stinging shoulder. "Ouuuchhh!" he cried "oooh sorry dear are you alright?" With daggers he stared at Freddie "sometimes I wonder what exactly Izzie sees in you" and just like that he walked  away slowly limping down the hall.

Chuckling to himself as he turned around to Isabelle who wore an all white bikini with a sheer covering wrapped around her body, she buckled Lilly into her stroller. "We're ready daddy!" she chimed "have I ever told you how fucking sexy you are?" said the ever so horny frontman of Queen. Grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a long hard kiss. As his hands found their way to her round ass he gave her cheeks a squeeze. "Not in front of the baby you naughty boy!"

"I'm sorry darling but my cock has a mind of it's own...and right now he's telling me to drill you so hard" Isabelle wanted him to maul her right then and there but the parents would have to contain themselves. Lilly shook her rattle reminding them of her presence "are you ready my little love bug?" said Freddie as he picked up the beach bag and two beach chairs. Opening the door and then proceeding to push Lilly's stroller through Isabelle went ahead of Freddie as they headed to the beach.

After sharing John's horrific sun burn story on the walk down Isabelle was thankful she remembered to pack some. Finding the perfect spot in the soft warm sand she spread a blanket down and smoothed out the corners. As she finished applying sun block on Lilly she turned to Freddie "your turn daddy" she said as she squeezed more product into her hand. Removing his shirt Freddie turned his back towards her. She gazed upon his bronze skin.

Rubbing her hands together she began applying the sun block on his shoulders first. They were so broad and muscular, as she guided her hands down the rest of his back she couldn't help but have dirty thoughts. Appreciating the small patch of hair on the nape of his neck she kissed him on it as she continued rubbing his smooth skin. "mmm darling if I'm not mistaken I'd say you were trying to get a rise out of me" he said looking over his shoulder.

"Maybe..." she spoke softly into his ear. "Good thing its your turn now!" he said switching places with her. Laying down on her stomach Isabelle untied her top so the strings weren't in the way. "Okay you can put it on now" admiring the sight of her curves and crevices he swallowed the lump in his throat as he knew once he touched her he'd instantly get an erection. "You are so beautiful my dear" he said as he began with the small of her back. Looking over at baby Lilly who was occupied with her shovel and pail he proceeded to fondle her mother.

As he gripped both cheeks of her ass into his hands it caused Isabelle to yelp. "Hey watch those hands Mr. Mercury" she said playfully swatting them away. "Now wait a minute! you get to cop a feel but I can't? what kind of shit is that?" turning around with a sarcastic grin Isabelle raised a brow at her sex machine of a man. "Stand up Freddie" she said causing him to blush and look away. "Um I can't" he said scratching his head. "...your cock is hard isn't it!?"

"Well it's all your fault! you started it you tart! and they say my mind is always in the gutter!" Isabelle tied her top again and picked up Lilly "lets go in the water! a nice cool dip will feel nice" Freddie stood up with his very visible boner still making its presence. "Um I better wait hear for a moment I'll join you in a bit!" he said as he shamefully sat back down in the sand putting his aviators on like a punished child.

"Oh Lilly, you have such a silly daddy!" said Isabelle as she went into the clear blue water. Watching his daughter and her mother playfully splash around made Freddie thankful. He was beginning to lose hope of ever having a family but here he was madly in love and totally crazy over his girls. Suddenly a very macho looking and tall man walked by. As much as he wanted to pretend as if he didn't want to look Freddie tried hard to ignore his impulse but his eyes drifted off Lilly and Isabelle and onto the fine looking man instead.

Suddenly he felt yet another growing erection in his shorts. "Oh great" he mumbled to himself. As much as he loved Isabelle and would never do anything to hurt he, it was hard to fight off what was natural to him. He hadn't been with another woman the whole time he and Isabelle were broken up. It was countless one night stands with men he'd meet at the gay bars. He slowed down after meeting Bill but his appetite for sex with a man was insatiable. "God I could use a line right about now" he said as he closed his eyes looking up into the sun.

Finally joining Lilly and Isabelle in the water, their smiling faces was enough to make Freddie forget his sinister thoughts and the family proceeded with their family outing. A stroll along the shore and a small picnic completed the perfect day. "I have an idea of what we can do later" said Isabelle as they made their way back to the hotel. "Whats thats darling?" Isabelle had been scheming the whole time to return back to the beach when it got dark out.

"You'll see" she said with a wink and a plot to fuck her persian prince.