Revenge

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked a panicked Isabelle as Freddie greased himself up with baby oil and put a knife in his sock hiding it in hopes it wasn't visible. "I told you I'm not going to let anything happen to you or Lilly" while they were getting ready to head over Mary's, Peter notified the police of what was going on. "Shouldn't we wait for the cops?" she asked as a lone tear fell down her face.

"Listen darling...the boys and I have worked hard to make Queen what it is..you know that dear, you seen us start from the bottom...and I can't let my personal life ruin that it wouldn't be fair to the other members...it's best to keep things as private as we can" it was in that moment of pure admiration that Isabelle vowed her life to the only man she's ever loved.

"Let's get married after this!" she blurted out without a thought. Once she noticed what she said she covered her mouth. Freddie gazed at her in awe, she was so beautiful to him and he loved her impulsiveness. "What about Erin?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Unable to give him an answer she stood with tears in her eyes. As much as she wanted to be with Freddie she knew she at least owed it to Erin to properly break it off with him...again.

"Hey babe Peter is on the phone right now giving them all the details...I'll go start the car!" he said grabbing the keys "No wait!" said Isabelle as she tugged on his arm. "I think only Freddie and I should go" shifting his eyes between Isabelle and Freddie he knew what was going on. It was written all over their faces. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes he shook his head not wanting to face the truth. "Really Isabelle? again...what is it with you and him?"

Isabelle felt a tightness in her chest she didn't want to break his heart again but denying herself the chance to be happy with Freddie would cause her even more pain. She knew Erin was a catch, he could have any woman he wanted. He surely had one thing in common with Freddie, a real ladies man for sure. "We'll talk more after we get Lilly"

As the frontman and his now possible fiance' headed out the door Erin stopped them "wait! I want to help still...I love her too you know and I don't care about this twisted thing you two have going on...I just want to make sure Lilly gets home safe" Isabelle brought a hand to Erin's face and kissed him on the cheek. Looking over at Freddie she waited for him to give approval.

"Ok fine...just make sure our girls stay safe alright mate" said Freddie with a hand on Erin's shoulder. With a friendly nod the two men shook hands. It'd be the first time they ever agreed upon something. The three of them headed over to Mary's. Unsure of what awaited them. They had one hour to get Lilly out safely before the police arrived. Erin watched as Freddie opened the glove compartment he took out a piece of paper and a pen. Taking a glance over he tried to read what he was writing "eyes on the road dear".

Freddie wrote down quickly that if anything should happen to him he wanted Isabelle and Lilly to have full access to his estate. Isabelle blankly stared outside of the window watching as they were getting closer and close to Mary's house. Her heart felt like it was in her throat so much was going on in such little time. Once they turned onto her street Freddie let out a gasp "stop the car now!" pressing hard on the breaks Erin stopped the car a few houses down from Mary's.

"...no it can't be" he said as he recognized a familiar car that was parked in front of the house. The anger was so great inside of him that a large bulging vein was present on the side of his head. "What is it?" asked Isabelle "it's him..." confused Erin and Isabelle exchanged glances "who are you talking about Freddie?" hanging his head and now gripping his knees he spoke softly "its Bill...my ex he's the one who's done this"

Suddenly opening the glove compartment again Freddie took out a small .38 caliber handgun. Stuffing it behind his back down his pants he took a deep breath and looked at Isabelle and then at Erin. "You two should stay here and wait for the police" Isabelle reached over from the backseat taking Freddie's face into her hands. "Please be careful" she said with teary eyes.

Erin watched as the chemistry between Isabelle and Freddie blossomed right before his eyes. He now realized that all this time Isabelle never had a choice between them, it was always Freddie. What they shared was unique and unexplainable. "You two really are meant for each other" he said to the loving couple. "...and were happy our daughter has someone who loves her as much as we do" said Isabelle.

"Ok I'm going in" as Freddie stepped out of the car he felt as if he was floating outside of his body. It wasn't the same adrenaline he got from performing though. It was something foreign and much more extreme. He slowly twisted the door knob to discover it was unlocked. "Mary?" he called out as he scanned the surroundings. It was quiet, so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

As he approached the living room he noticed a pool of blood leading out of it. Trembling with fear he quickly pulled out the gun he had hidden in his jeans. Pointing it in front of him he slowly followed the blood source back to Paul's body. "Oh my God..." looking up he also discovered Mary who was tied up to a chair with a piece of tape over her mouth. She was clearly trying to communicate with him as muffled noises escaped from behind the tape.

Rushing over to her he ripped the tape off of her mouth causing her to cry out in pain. "Where is Lilly? Tell me Mary did he hurt her? WHERE IS SHE?!" he yelled. Her eyes suddenly widened with fear as she looked behind him. "Freddie look out!" she yelled but it was too late.