Secrets

Isabelle awoken to the birds chirping and the bright silhouette of the sun peeking through Freddie's pastel yellow curtains. She realized he was still asleep, he laid perfectly still as his chest slowly raised up and down in his slumber. She studied his face and realized how strong the structure of it was, when he had his long hair it covered up his jawline which was sharper than any she'd ever seen. He was truly a work of art. His lips were soft and plump and she thought it was cute how his front teeth stuck out a bit, she knew he was comfortable with her because usually around anyone else Freddie would cover them with his hands.

Smiling to herself she tried to soak up the moment, as she knew reality would soon hit. She had a life, and so did he. After working hard to move on from their last affair, she didn't think she'd end up back in his bed so soon. Foolish of her to believe, seeing as Freddie had such a deep mystical pull on her. She'd be anything he wanted her to be, and as much she loved him she hated that he had that much control over her. Sitting up still naked under the sheets Isabelle looked around the room, Freddie had gotten a few new cats since the last time she'd been here. An all grey one with green eyes, and a calico one.

Both felines happened to be in each corner of the room, staring at Isabelle as she looked back at them. Calling them over, the calico one jumped onto the bed and began rubbing against the hand she held out. "Aww you're so sweet, good morning cutie" she said in a low tone trying to stay quiet for Freddie who was still asleep. The cats purring increased and before she knew it Isabelle was cuddling and giggling with it. Opening his eyes to a gorgeous sight Freddie smiled as he watched Isabelle cradle his cat.

"My my my, this a view I can get used to waking up to" said Freddie as he stretched out while wiping his eyes. "Oh I'm sorry I hope we didn't wake you" grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer Freddie inhaled the smell of her hair "mmm, don't be sorry...I'm happy to wake up to my little darlings" Isabelle rubbed the side of his face and kissed him soft but long. "Fuck, im so hard right now" said Freddie as his morning wood ached underneath the sheets. "...wow what a way to spoil the moment" said Isabelle with sarcasm.

"Oh yeah?!" said Freddie as he began tickling her, laughter filled the room as they squirmed around causing the cats to flee the room. "Isabelle..." said Freddie as he suddenly stopped tickling her "yes?" she asked "you're so beautiful" he said admiring how even in the morning before fixing her hair and applying make up she was still the most beautiful woman to him. "I could say the same about you mister..I was watching you sleep, I love all your features Freddie...I'm not sure if you're even real sometimes" Freddie chuckled "did you just admit to watching me sleep you stalker!?" a bit embarrassed Isabelle's face turned red. "I'm only kidding dear, I love how sweet you are and if you're undecided still about me being real...I can show you something that is very very real" said Freddie as he peppered her chin with kisses.

"mmm, yeah? how so..." said Isabelle playing along "with this" said Freddie as he uncovered his fully erected cock. Holding it up as he continued kissing her face. "Fuck baby, I wanna be inside of you for the rest of time" said Freddie as his tip began to leak out pre-cum. Isabelle climbed ontop of Freddie before he could say another word, she was soaking wet for him just from his speech of how badly he wanted to fuck her. Reaching behind her and taking his cock in her hand she lined it up with her entrance. Slowly sliding down on it, her jaw fell open as his girth filled her. "Ooooh fuck" said Freddie as he gripped her ass while she began to bounce on his cock.

Licking his thumb and using her hard nipples as she rode him, the sensation drove her mad. She closed her eyes and sped her pace up a bit. Freddie watched in amazement as the small framed girl took his cock so good, he wondered how he even fit in such a tight pussy. Her walls clenched around him with each slippery movement. "Uhh Freddie I'm going to cum!" said Isabelle throwing her head back and gripping the hairs on Freddie's chest causing him pain and euphoria at the same time. "Yes fucking cum on this cock baby" he said as he slapped her ass.

Freddie started pumping his hips as he matched her rhythm, this sent the friction between them into over drive. Both their moans filled the room, as they made each other feel like they were the only ones in the world. "Oh I'm ganna cum with you Isabelle...such a good girl keep going just like that" nodding her head was all she could do, as her breathing was hitched from the pure ecstasy that was running through her core.

"FUCK!" Freddie growled out as he felt her walls squeeze his cock while she rode out her high. He came inside of her at the same time meeting her orgasm with his just like he said he would. "Ohh my God, that was amazing" he said as Isabelle slid off of him. She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling her eyes suddenly filled with tears. Looking over and noticing Freddie wiped one away "oh honey, you don't have to cry" he said pouting his lips. "No...Freddie you don't get it"

With furrowed eyebrows Freddie wondered what she was talking about. "Ok then...enlighten me" Isabelle wiped her face dry and turned to face him. "I-...I kind of have a boyfriend" she confessed waiting for his reaction. With a frown Freddie simply stared at her in silence. "Well....say something!" she said. Simply shrugging his shoulders Freddie got out of the bed "there's nothing to say darling" he said as he put on a yellow robe and made his way to the bathroom. Isabelle followed him with the sheets wrapped around her body. "...ok so you're just peaches and cream?" she said slapping her hand against her thigh.

"Dear, I'm not worried about it really...I know you'll be mine" he said with a dark casting in his eyes. "...so where does that leave us?" grabbing both sides of her arms Freddie turned her to him "Isabelle we just found each other again darling, let's just have a boogie time...I'm not going anywhere and neither are you" he said with a smile. "That's not true Freddie...you're an international rock star, how does a relationship last through that?!" she asked with a broken voice. "...it will" he said with reassurance. "I'm done being foolish Isabelle, I know that I want you and everyone else can just fuck off!"

Isabelle laughed at Freddie's cockiness and certainty. It was hard not to believe him, every challenge there was in his life he has conquered and overcome and it was only continuing. Her doubts and fears disappeared in that moment, falling against him with open arms she squeezed his body tight into hers. "I love you so much" she whispered against his neck. Rocking her back and forth Freddie stared at his reflection in the mirror watching himself stroke her hair, it wasn't a question of love but he wondered just how much he was willing to give up for her.

"I love you too Isabelle".