Cat's out of the bag

As the show came to an end Isabelle nervously nibbled on her nails as she was hoping Erin and William would go home straight after the show. Freddie emerged from the stage with a bright yellow robe wrapped around his sweaty body, walking straight passed Isabelle. "Hey..." she said running after him. Completely ignoring her Freddie continued on to his dressing room. Following him inside and shutting the door behind her Isabelle was confused.

"Are you going to explain why you are ignoring me?" she asked. Laughing to himself while reaching into a small wooden box hidden in his wardrobe he poured a white powder onto his vanity and snorted it right in front of Isabelle. "Are you kidding me right now? such a child..." she said rolling her eyes. Suddenly a glass flew past her head and smashed against the wall. "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU LOOKING AT THE EX OF YOURS EVERYTIME I LOOKED OVER AT YOU?!" screamed Freddie finally. She had never seen him so angry with her, usually she liked when he showed his jealous side but right now he was pretty scary.

"I...I-" was all she could mumble out. "It's bad enough I had to look out onto my crowd and see his face but you were practically undressing him with his eyes...AT MY SHOW!" Isabelle was mortified she knew whoever was outside of the door could hear them. "Freddie listen to me..." she spoke in a calm tone hoping he would follow hers. "It wasn't like that.." she continued, "I have had a lot on my mind lately and...I was lost in all these thoughts" rolling his eyes Freddie sat down shaking his head. "You know this isn't helping your case right now?"

"Well I was waiting for a perfect time to tell you this but I guess there is no perfect time.." she began. Intrigued Freddie leaned forward with his elbows on his knees "carry on.." clearing her throat and tucking strands of hair behind her ears she stared the man she loved deep into his eyes. Hoping that their soul ties were stronger than the news she was about to break. "you know how I have been sick? and eating a lot?" Freddie's face suddenly went pale he knew where this was going "...mhm" was all he could get out. "Ok so I found out about a month ago that I am pregnant Freddie" she said and as scary as this moment was it felt like a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders. Waiting for his response Isabelle watched the shock take him over.

"A month?!" he said in a hard tone. "You have known that you are carrying my child for a month and are just telling me now?!" he asked walking up closer to her. Nodding her head Isabelle was nervous for his next response. "Darling...that's...wonderful" he said now close enough to lean in for a kiss. Isabelle felt so happy she couldn't believe what she was hearing, she had thought for sure his reaction was going to be the total opposite. "so you aren't mad?" she asked him holding onto his hands that were now cupping her face. "I am mad you kept a secret from me but I suppose you are excused now that you are carrying precious cargo" he said placing a hand over he small protruding tummy. "A little Mercury is on the way" 

Hugging him tight Isabelle felt like all her dreams were coming true until Freddie let go of her and stared at her with squinted eyes. "what?!" she asked "so...if that's what has been on your mind...why were you staring at your ex?" Isabelle searched her mind for answers but couldn't think of one. As she opened her mouth to answer a loud knock interrupted their moment. saved by the bell she thought to herself. Opening the door a solemn Paul stood in the doorway with a bouquet of flowers. Handing them out to Freddie who didn't accept them Paul looked over at Isabelle with an almost sincere smile "...I deserve that" he began. "Look Fred, I didn't mean to cause any trouble...you're my best lad and I didn't want to accept that you may have a new lifestyle...one that no longer involved me" Freddie gave Paul one of his infamous eyerolls and grabbed the flowers out of his hand sniffing them "Darling please...don't bore me with details"

Paul knew that was Freddie's was of saying apology accepted. "I owe you an apology too lassie" said Paul approaching Isabelle "...go on" she said actually curious on how he planned on getting on her good side. "I was hoping you were just some fling, but I can see my good friend here really cares about you and I respect that...I would like to start fresh if that's ok with you.." said Paul his Irish accent thick and promising. "fine" was a response Isabelle thought that was more than fair. "ok ok now that you ladies have made up there's a celebration to be had" said Freddie walking over to stand next to Isabelle. "Freddie actually can we talk more about this before we tell anyone" said Isabelle who was still unsure as to whether it was Freddie's or Erin's child she was carrying. "Nonsense dear" he said pecking her on the cheek. "Hey you loads of tarts come into my dressing room" he yelled out into the halls.