Moving forward

Freddie and Isabelle found themselves at Freddie's flat for the next 3 days without ever leaving. They were too busy fucking like acrobats the entire time, if either one of them had a request they sent Freddie's new personal assistant Peter Freestone or as Freddie liked to call him "Phoebe" on an errand run. If they had a food request Freddie made sure Joe was on it. Isabelle had noticed the tension in the air whenever she was around Joe, but it always seem to ease up when Freddie was around them both.

"Ugh, I never thought I'd say this but I think my cock needs a rest" said Freddie as he was drained physically and mentally from the multiple orgasams that came with the past 3 days and nights. "I know, im so sore between my legs too" said Isabelle as she fixed her hair in Freddie's vanity. "Not sure about you dear but I'm quite bored of looking at these walls lets go out tonight..." Freddie said as he grabbed Isabelle's waist from behind. "Don't you have to record with the boys?" she said to his reflection that now joined hers. "Actually Brian is still sick, quite ill is the words he used I believe."

"Oh no, I hope it isn't serious" said Isabelle turning around to Freddie.
"Let's go to this club I heard about, just opened apparently it's fab" he said. Having flashbacks to the last time she'd seen Freddie in a club Isabelle tensed up a bit. She had stored that night in a small compartment in her mind, trying to forget it. Isabelle never really thought about the fact that she caught Freddie with a man and that it was infact a gay club. "Freddie can I ask you something?" she said in a tone that Freddie always knew was never a good one. "Yes..." he said with a raised brow.

"We never really talked about that night I seen you in the bathroom with...well you know" she said trying not to make the moment uncomfortable. "A man" he said to her surprise. "Yes" she said softly with a small smile. "Ok well if you're asking me if I'm gay...yes I am" he said with a straight face "but I'm also many things darling, I'm a chameleon I like what I like and I know that I love you." He said easing her racing heart. "Okay so are you saying that you've been with multiple women as well" she pondered. "Of course I have...many relationships with them as well" he said returning the heavy eye contact with hers.

"...wow okay, well we're you ever in love with any of them?" Freddie looked down at his lap, Isabelle was still unaware of who Mary was. He tried to avoid the topic because the only thing Freddie hated explaining more than his sexuality was the bond he shared with Mary. "Yes actually I believe you've already met her as well" said Freddie playing with the pillow cushion on his couch. "How could I possibly have met her already....--" Isabelle paused instantly recalling the night of the Art show, she remembered the blonde woman asking her questions about Freddie. "Oh...her" she said. "What was her name again?" now playing with his hair Freddie replied "Mary".

"Right...Mary, I knew something was odd about the way she was asking me questions" said Isabelle scrunching her nose a bit. "Yes that sounds like her" he said with a chuckle "she's protective over me you could say, we've remained friends since our relationship" he said starting to grow tired of the conversation. "Anyways lets have a drink" he said clapping his hands together. "Does she know about us?" asked Isabelle even though he was walking away. Turning around on his heels with a tired look "Yes I've told her how I felt about you can we please change the subject dear?"

Even though Isabelle's insecurity was eating at her she didn't allow it to control her. "Okay baby...but only because your so deliciously handsome" she said to him as she embraced him. "Wanna fuck before we go?" he asked with a sultry grin on his face. "Freddie! you're an animal! I need to recover from the blows!" said Isabelle smacking his chest. "Fuck I love that dirty mouth" he said placing a kiss on her lips. "Only for you Freddie" she said stroking the sides of his face. "Ok let's go!"

Entering the club Isabelle and Freddie made their way in. Hardly making it to the booths in the back before a familiar voice called out. "Fred over here" came an Irish accent, both turning their heads in the same direction. "Oh but of course you've beat me here darling!" said Freddie pulling Isabelle's hand through the crowd as she followed him. Being much shorter than mostly everyone in the room Isabelle wasn't visible to Paul until they made their way in front of him. With big shocked eyes Paul gasped at Isabelle's appearance next to Freddie's.

"Ooh, you look like a deer in headlights" said Freddie waving a hand in front of Paul's face. "Sorry it's just...your friend here stunned me with her beauty, what's your name lassie?" said Paul pretending that he didn't remember her. "...Paul, it's me Isabelle from that night at the club" she said with a confused look. "Wait, you've two already met?" said Freddie waving a finger between them. "Yes remember Paul? You bought me and my friend drinks." Unable to deny it Paul let out a fake laugh. "Oh right! I do remember now sorry lassie lots of things happened that night ay Fred?" he said bumping him a elbow.

"How do you two know each other?" said Paul asking Freddie. "We met on the streets" he said with a cheeky grin on his face. "Charming" said Paul glancing over at Isabelle. "And now...she's my girlfriend" said Freddie as Isabelle reached for his hand. "Ay! wonderful news" said Paul holding his drink up. Isabelle wondered why Paul was acting as if he didn't remember her it was fairly obvious that he did due to the expression on his face when he laid eyes on her. "Let's dance!" said Freddie taking both Isabelle and Paul by their arms onto the dance floor.