What If

Smutty smut smut 💦😘

Somehow Isabelle was able to keep the tiny sprout in her belly a secret for a month. She knew it wasn't right to keep such a thing from Freddie but they were in pure bliss. Crawling into bed with a bowl of ice cream Isabelle snuggled up against Freddie while shoveling in scoops. "Darling you sure have been eating a lot these days..." he said as he felt a drop of ice cream fall onto his bare chest. "Oops allow me to clean that off for you" she said as she licked the cookie dough ice cream from his chest. "Tasty..." she said as she licked her lips.

"You little minx, you're trying to seduce me aren't you?" Giggling Isabelle couldn't contain herself. Being pregnant was making her hornier than a cat in heat, she wanted Freddie inside of her at all times. "I just can't get enough of my persian boyfriend...can you blame me?" she asked now straddling him "This is no cheap meat you're looking at darling!" said Freddie as he began to massage her breast through her satin nighty. "Mmm keep doing that"

The friction between his harden length and her silk covered entrance was powerful. The need of his cock inside of her raging at her core. "Fuck me again please!" she begged while cupping the sides of Freddie's face. He reached for her throat and held her head in place by it so she had nowhere to look besides in the dead center of his eyes.

Her hazel brown eyes met his dark chocolate eyes as he used his other hand to free his bulging dick from its containment and then used two fingers to slide her satin panties to the side. Pushing his hips upwards slowly to fit all of his length inside her. She squealed at the pleasuring pain the stretch from his huge cock was causing.

"Shit baby, you're so fucking wet!" said Freddie as he was already nearing his climax. Her walls clenched the base of his cock as she was riding him. Clawing at his thighs her body was savoring the electric currents that were coursing through her. "Oh that spot right there Freddie!" she cried out as she felt tears forming in her eyes. "Fuck cum with me, I can't hold back darling you feel so good on my cock" he growled as he gave her throat a light squeeze while watching her full breast bounce.

"...oh fuck" said Freddie as he came inside of her. He had beads of sweat on his face that highlighted his caramel skin. The sound of his breath hitched was her favorite sound. The way he looked at her flushed turned her on no matter how many orgasms she had, Freddie was simply irresistible. The love in his eyes for her caused her to cry, perhaps it was the hormones in an intimate moment like that one it was hard to decipher her real emotions from her pregnancy fueled ones.

"Honey what's going on? You cry almost everytime we fuck..." he said holding himself up on his elbows. "You're just so wonderful" she sobbed. Rolling his eyes at her mushy gushy feelings he put her in a head lock and began attacking her with kisses. "Oh by the way...you're breast are awfully large these days" Isabelle turned red, it was true. Her breast were tender and full. "Oh really? Ha I haven't noticed" she shrugged.

"Isabelle...I know what's going on" he said with a stern voice. "What are you talking about?" She asked with her her beginning to race. "You think I'm cheating...don't you?" Freddie asked with a smirk. "Umm...." she began trying to form a sentence. "Not to worry, you're the only one for me" he said as he titled her chin for a kiss. "Do you really mean that?" she asked.

"I do..." he said in a dangerously low tone. Clearing her throat Isabelle smiled widely at him. "I'm so happy I met you" she said stroking the side of his stubbled face. "Likewise dear"

~~~~~~~~~~

The band were on their last gig of the Crazy Tour, Freddie wanted Isabelle there because he had a surprise for her after the show. Isabelle invited Grace who was still a star struck fan girl whenever she was around the group was very excited and giddish that night. "Hey girl you're getting thick on me!" said Grace as she walked up to her best friend hugging her. "Geez thanks bff" said Isabelle who had been successfully hiding her pregnancy.

"So where's that cutie John?" said Grace searching the premises "Grace will nothing stop you? He's a married man with 2 children and wife...and you're in a relationship" said Isabelle wagging her finger. "Oh come on Iz, you know how all the traditional stuff gets boring after awhile...I just wanna have some fun with him" she said fixing her hair. "...oh my God you sound like Freddie" said Isabelle rolling her eyes. Is she right? Will Freddie get bored of me? Will a baby just scare him away? Isabelle's thoughts once again taking over.

"Oh hello Graceland" said Freddie as he emerged from his dressing room. "My my my those pants are tight Freddie" said Grace teasing the frontman. "Yes Isabelle loves them, she says it gives her a good view of my package" said Freddie squeezing his girlfriend close beside him. "Oh gross..." said Grace who left the couple alone. Chuckling to himself Freddie lit the last cigarette before the show. "That friend of yours is marvelous, I'm so happy you have someone you can trust in your life".

"...yeah, and what about you?" said Isabelle with a raised eyebrow "oh hush of course you can trust me" said Freddie kissing her on the cheek. "So what's this special surprise tonight?" she asked leaning against the refreshments table. "Ah ah you'll have to be a patient little girl". Looking into the mirror Freddie began to trace an invisible mustache with his fingers "I'm thinking about growing one..." he said to Isabelle's reflection. "A mustache?!" she asked shocked. "Yes why not?"

"I don't know, I'm sure it will look great baby...you'd look good with anything" she said admiring her man. "Mmm" was all he said back in a low hum "Freddie shows on 10 minutes..." said one of the tour directors. "Okay" clapping his large hands together Freddie put out the cigarette and took sips of the hot lemon water Phoebe put out for him and began warming his voice. Listening to the musical sounds he was making Isabelle fell more in love by the second with him.

"Break a leg" she said kissing him one last time on his lips before he ran across the stage joining the rest of the boys. As the lights grazed across the audience Isabelle noticed Erin and William sitting in the front row they were clapping and singing along. Isabelle rushed back behind the stage to find Grace she was standing in the wing closer to John to watch the show from his view. "Hey!" screamed Isabelle over the loud music trying to get her attention. "Whats up?!!" Grace yelled back.

"What are Erin and William doing here?!" Grace turned her head searching for them once she spotted them her face turned annoyed. "Ughh he did not!" Isabelle was confused "Did not what?" she asked. "William is so clingy and he gets jealous whenever I go out without him...when I told him I was coming to the show he said he was going too....I thought he was joking but I guess not" Grace explained. Swallowing the lump in her throat Isabelle felt like she needed a glass of water.

She hadn't seen Erin since their accidental night of sex. Suddenly the nausea that Isabelle finally escaped was slowly creeping back up. Or was it her fight-flight response kicking in because she had a sudden thought. One that never occurred to her until now.

What if the baby wasn't Freddie's after all, what if it was Erin's? Just when she thought things couldn't get worse.