I'm cumming for you

~ Smut warning, contains graphic content~

Without breaking apart their kiss, Freddie gently leaned Isabelle down onto the bed. She laid down flat beneath him. Reaching down at her feet he helped her remove her heels, slowly allowing his hands to roam up her legs towards her inner thighs. Breaking their kiss Isabelle stared into Freddie's eyes as he stopped exploring with his hands waiting for Isabelle to give him more access. "...we don't have to go any further love" he said once he had realized she'd stop. "No..I- I want to, it's just...it's been awhile" she said worrying she couldn't please someone as experienced as Freddie. "We'll go slow..." he said pulling her into another deep lip lock. This time it got a bit sloppier as Isabelle allowed him to slip his tongue into her mouth. As insecure as she felt the moistening of her center was stronger. She ached for his touch, spreading her legs apart a bit more she gave Freddie more access. He slowly moved his hands up her dress in between her legs. Rubbing her through the fabric that separated his fingers and her pussy.

He could feel the dampness through the barrier, making him increasingly hard. Feeling Freddie's length throb against her leg, she reached down and began to stroke it through his trousers. Causing him to growl he peeled himself off of her and started to remove his clothes. "Undress for me baby" he said to Isabelle who quickly got up on her knees and removed her dress. Leaving her in nothing but panties. Gazing upon her full breast, he leaned into them and began sucking on her perky nipples. She ran her fingers through his soft sweet smelling hair. Without warning Freddie wrapped his arms around her and gently pushed her back so that he was on top of her. Both slipping under the covers the cool feel from the satin sheets felt electrifying against the heat their bodies were producing. Positioning himself on top of her he stared into her eyes once more, without speaking he aligned his cock against her opening. When the contact of his tip touched her she shivered from head to toe. Still staring at her, licking his lips he didn't speak but his eyes spoke for him.

She realized Freddie was waiting for another signal, that it was okay to fill her. With a slow nod, Isabelle reached up to Freddie's face and held it. Giving a slow yet stern thrust he pushed his throbbing cock all the way inside her. Stretching out her walls, she shrieked at the fullness she felt between her legs. His cock was thick and long, and felt even longer once inside. Letting out a moan as he pulled out and pushed back in her, Isabelle's walls began to clench around his shaft. Proving just how strong the effect he had on her was, causing her to climax so soon. "You're so wet and tight Isabelle..it feels so good" said Freddie through hitched breathing. Unable to speak Isabelle let her cries and moans talk for her. Legs trembling and face flushed from Freddie draining her of her juices. Soon nothing but the thick smacking sound of Freddie's cock mixing around in her pussy filled the room. Sucking on her neck, he left hickies all over. Although they had just met, he felt the need to mark her. She was to be his territory until he said otherwise. "Fuck, I can't hold this back any longer darling..I am going to cum so hard for you" he said fastening his pace. Isabelle's legs were sore from the spread, she held them open as wide as she could for him.

Beginning to tremble above her Freddie leaned into her, her breast squished against his bare and hairy chest. Moaning slightly into her ear, he released spurts of cum inside of her. "Oh fuck!" he cried out as his high peaked. Collapsing fully onto her, Isabelle felt the weight of his body on top of hers. She slowly scratched his back feeling a tuft of hair behind his upper neck. "Dear...that was incredible" said Freddie as he stroked the side of her face with his hand. A smile began to form on her face and then all of a sudden Isabelle began to laugh so loud and hard forming tears in her eyes. "What on earth is so funny?" he asked "I- oh God I-" hardly able to speak between her laughs Isabelle wiped a tear away "Oh I...I just had sex with the lead singer of my dad's favorite band!" laughing even more till she was red in the face "I mean...what-oh my ribs! what are the odds!?" This time Freddie joined in on the laughter, more so because of her own infectious laugh. It was in this moment, he realized he wanted her in his life. Not sure of what her place would be just yet, but he knew she was something he wanted around.