Don't Stop Me Now

Some very well deserved smut up ahead dears 🥵🙌💦👅

As Freddie and Isabelle made their way back into his once familiar flat, they stumbled over each other's feet as they remained in a tight lip lock. Once they were in his bedroom, Freddie gently unzipped the back of her strapless red dress. Tracing his hands up her spine, once he reached her shoulders he squeezed them as he continued kissing her. She returned the affection by tugging on his short locks, earning a growl from him. Isabelle felt her self pooling in between her legs, a reaction only Freddie could bring out of her. Nobody had ever succeeded in making her as wet as he did. "...Freddie I want you, I've wanted you all this time" Isabelle found herself confessing.

Freddie brought a finger to her now swollen lips "shh...no more talking, from this moment on I want you to let me show you how I feel when it comes to you...after all actions speak louder than words am I right darling?" he said as he squeezed her firm bottom. "Yes I suppose they do" she said feeling the small tuft of hair behind his neck. "Mmm, fuck I've missed your body" he said as he pressed his now fully erected cock against her thigh. Just as he was about to lay her on the bed she stopped him. "Wait...not here" she said as she strutted her now fully naked body across the room.

Sitting on an ottoman that was placed in the corner of Freddie's room, she spread her legs wide open giving him a full view of her center. "Here" she said waiting for him to respond. Mouth wide open he couldn't believe the fiery and kinky side he brought out of her and it only made him grow harder. "I'm going to fuck you so long and deep" he said to her as he walked over. As she laid back to give him room, Freddie bent down in between her legs. Removing the rest of his clothing so he was completely naked with her, he gripped his length and rubbed it along her slit. Lubricating it with her wetness.

"...you're so fucking wet Isabelle, you want this cock bad don't you?" she trembled underneath his words, he caused butterflies in her stomach she bit her bottom lip as he continued to tease her. "Yes Freddie, I want you inside of me so bad...I need it" she whispered as she reached around placing her hand on the small of his back. Guiding him to enter her, as he aligned his swollen tip with her hole he pushed in slowly. Simultaneously letting out long sinful moans they both locked eyes, Isabelle watched as a sudden darkness took over his pupils. She knew he was about to destroy her insides. Freddie was a passionate yet aggressive lover. Closing her eyes she fully gave into him, thanking her lucky stars that she was filled with him once again, and also thanking that she didn't go all the way with Erin. She wanted Freddie to be the last and only.

"Baby you're so tight, you've been waiting for me all this time haven't you?" he asked as he began to thrust harder. Unable to answer due to his new pace all Isabelle could do was moan and crumble underneath him. Freddie began to suck on her nipples, causing a wave of ecstasy she began clawing at his back, the sound of his balls clapping against her as he was giving her no time to adjust to his depth. "Yes yes yes, Freddie right there" Isabelle's first orgasam of the night flowed out of her as her walls clenched his shaft. "Good girl, cum on this cock"

As she rode out her high, Isabelle wanted to reciprocate the intense pleasure Freddie was bringing upon her. Forcing to switch positions Isabelle had Freddie be the one sit down now, she got on her knees and smiled into his cock. "...mmm its so big" she said as she took as much as she could of him inside her mouth. Without breaking eye contact she watched him throw his head back as his chest caved in. She sucked hard while swirling her tounge, he was most reactive when she flicked his tip with her tounge. Taking one last slurp with a popping sound leaving her lips as she took his cock out of her mouth she stuck her tongue out fully smacking his cock into it.

"Fuck...you're such a filthy girl, and it's only for me!" he said gripping the back of her head "yes only for you" bobbing on his now ready to explode cock she moaned on it as he pulled her hair, hard enough to cause pain but gently enough to cause pleasure. "Oooh shit Isabelle I'm ganna cum down that wonderful throat of yours" she was happy that she had Freddie Mercury at her mercy. "Yesssss" he hissed through gritted teeth as he came in her mouth, his warm sweet tasting semen leaked down her throat as she swallowed every bit. Smacking her lips and wiping the corners of them as she smiled at him.

Suddenly he lifted her off her feet into his arms, throwing her onto the bed. He climbed above her licking her from her navel down to her pubic bone. Stopping at her pussy he gazed upon her mound licking his lips. "Your turn" he said as he lost his head in between her legs, licking a stripe along her slit he felt her thighs tightening around the sides of his head. Flicking her throbbing clit with the tip of his tounge he traced her lips and circled her clit in a repetitive motion. "Uhh, God yes yes yes!" she said as she scratched at his scalp. Inserting two fingers inside of her he proceeded to suck her clit, the feeling of electricity took over her body.

"FREDDIE!" she cried out as her eyes filled with tears. Suddenly Isabelle felt a climactic wave take over her, cumming and spilling over Freddie's fingers as he moved his mouth to cover her entire pussy catching all of the juices. "You taste so good darling" he purred out. Isabelle didn't want to stop, she wanted to make him cum again but this time deep inside of her. Moving a lone curl from the middle of his forehead Isabelle cradled his face "Freddie...I want you to fill me with your cum, I want your liquid floating around inside of me"

For once Freddie was lost for words, this woman seemed to good to be true. She was an angel in the streets, but a devil for him in the sheets. He was so pleased that only he could get this side of her to come out, growing hard till his cock was aching for touch once again Freddie sucked on her neck, and then brought his mouth to her ear. "Isabelle?" he whispered "Yes Freddie?" she spoke back in a soft tone. "...I'm sorry for everything, I shouldn't of let you go...I-...I've fallen for you" Isabelle squeezed her eyes shut as the first warm tear fell down her cheek. Feeling the wetness touch his shoulder he lifted his head to look at her "...oh honey, why are you crying?" Isabelle sniffled and took in a deep breath. "...because you've just made me the happiest person in the world Freddie, I love you" she said.

Without another word, Freddie found himself inside her once again this time he wouldn't last as long. Due to the immense amount of love and pleasure he was feeling. This time they weren't just fucking, they were making love. After thrusting a few more times Freddie came inside of her, pushing to the hilt so that none was to spill out. As his cock twitched the last few droplets, he pulled out slowly lying on his back. They both stared at the ceiling until they caught their breaths. "That was incredible darling" he said as he cradled her. "...you wanna know something funny?" Freddie asked, kissing her shoulder "what?" she answered back. "The night I called you...I was almost certain you had a boyfriend, but then when you called back right away I figured you weren't lying about the connection after all..." Isabelle went silent, the whole night she never considered Erin's place in this.

Her silence spoke loudly to Freddie. "...Isabelle you don't have a boyfriend....do you?" she knew she had to tell him the truth, but after all this time she didn't want to disrupt such a perfect vibe. She simply pretended to be asleep hoping he would buy it. Isabelle could feel his eyes burning a hole through the back of her head, she prayed he'd just turn over and go to sleep. Just then he kissed the top of her head, and pulled her in closer to him. They both drifted into a deep slumber that night. The morning was sure to bring new adventures.

 The morning was sure to bring new adventures